DX » Community » Reviews » LP-E6 Compatible 7.2V 1800mAh Battery for Canon EOS 5D MarkII/Canon EOS TD
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholk on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good external quality, it holds firm in the camera. Good capacity, at least in the 2 months i own it. Similar to original. Camera shows serial and capacity as original. Can be used in original Canon charger. (All checked with a 5D Mark II) Cons:None for the ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallman on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works with the Canon 6D charger. Works with Canon 6D (with some cons). Cons:Canon 6D cannot comunicate with it. So you cannot see the charge level when using it, but it still working. OtherThoughts:I think it will be ok, as a backup to the official battery. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 11/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Incredible! the same kind of batteries cost at least de double here in Spain (4x or more the original one) and this one does exactly the same. I could register it and works the same as the original. Don't know if the capacity will be the same, but doing more than 500sho... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykevgater on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works with the Canon charger and you can see the charge level when using it. Cons:The battery life isn't as long as the official Canon battery. I had a charging issue with one of the four I bought... when it charges the lights keep flashing way beyond it's usual char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnadrien on 04/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to be of good build quality. Works with the original battery charger. Looks pretty much the same as the original battery from Canon. Same size, weight and shape. Cons:Havent found any cons yet. I havent tried the duration of it or how many times it can be recharged.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrollard on 04/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Actually works with the factory charger, and the camera doesn't complain about the serial number! Exact fit, no forcing it in Feels well built - not crappy plastic like some products. I plan on picking up 3 more and a battery grip. Cons:Haven't tested the actual... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections