DX » Community » Reviews » LP-E6 Compatible 7.2V 1800mAh Battery for Canon EOS 5D MarkII/Canon EOS TD
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholk on 03/26/2013

Good external quality, it holds firm in the camera. Good capacity, at least in the 2 months i own it. Similar to original. Camera shows serial and capacity as original. Can be used in original Canon charger. (All checked with a 5D Mark II) None for the time being. A protector cap would be a good addon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytallman on 02/15/2013

It works with the Canon 6D charger. Works with Canon 6D (with some cons). Canon 6D cannot comunicate with it. So you cannot see the charge level when using it, but it still working. I think it will be ok, as a backup to the official battery. But I haven't tested the actual capacity yet. The official ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bych35c0 on 11/19/2011

Incredible! the same kind of batteries cost at least de double here in Spain (4x or more the original one) and this one does exactly the same. I could register it and works the same as the original. Don't know if the capacity will be the same, but doing more than 500shots and a few videos it didn't lose ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykevgater on 08/20/2011

It works with the Canon charger and you can see the charge level when using it. The battery life isn't as long as the official Canon battery. I had a charging issue with one of the four I bought... when it charges the lights keep flashing way beyond it's usual charge time. Putting it back on again seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnadrien on 04/12/2011

Seems to be of good build quality. Works with the original battery charger. Looks pretty much the same as the original battery from Canon. Same size, weight and shape. Havent found any cons yet. I havent tried the duration of it or how many times it can be recharged. That might be bad, but its probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrollard on 04/09/2011

Actually works with the factory charger, and the camera doesn't complain about the serial number! Exact fit, no forcing it in Feels well built - not crappy plastic like some products. I plan on picking up 3 more and a battery grip. Haven't tested the actual capacity yet, not a con yet -- it weighs within ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections