DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (3.5-10x40)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVadriggar on 10/08/2013

The price is lower than the half of what you would pay it elswhere. The scope is realy easy to mount, set, adjust and use. Very precise. The laser is visible during daytime but not very clearly and goes very far away at night. The laser aimed dreadfully when I received it but since you can adjust it pretty easily with the hex wrenches, it was just a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvdgoor on 09/27/2012

- relatively cheap - magnification factor is just right with 3.5x to 10x - mounting it was easy - zeroing was easy - keeps it zero very well (except laser) - the laser is not that usefull/bright - The laser does not stays zerooed at all This scope fit's my H&K 416D perfectly altough it feels like the rails are made for 20mm not 22. I'm happy with ... Read more

Fits on H&K 416D
    4 0
  • posted byKalisko on 10/03/2011

It is everything I expected for my airsoft gun .- Perfect quality sight and reach! All-metal construction and very good quality, but does not become perfect; The look is very easy to calibrate and not with the movement descallibra after a very good use in the field, however, I have not tested with real firearms .- The reticle illumination excellent ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections