DX » Community » Reviews » JABRA BT-2070 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5.5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymorphine on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to understand Works great with iPhone 5 Pair, click and call Battery works great, 1 chare and already weeks in my car without recharge It comes with an micro USB adapter, so buy a cigaret USB charger for your car and you won't have toCons:Won't fit in my e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTteurs on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very light weight. Charges using Micro USB so I can use the same charger as my galaxy Note. Easy to use and easy to pair with the phone. Sound quality is good. No complaints about the mic either. Came with 1 ear hook, but it is so light that you don't use it.Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloddington on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very light weight. Charges using Micro USB so I can use the same charger as my HTC Desire S and Blackberry. Easy to use and easy to pair with the phone. Sound quality is good. No complaints about the mic either. Came with 1 ear hook, but it is so light I don't use it. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoshi09 on 05/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Good Price -Compact Size -Easy Use -Connects with Ps3Cons:-It's hurts my ear after awhile so I have to change ears -It doesn't last the 5 hours it says it does -The charger is for Europe not USA -It only came with one earhook and not twoOtherThoughts:I got two of these... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclodan123 on 01/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Easy to use - English manual - No items missing Cons:- Box was opened (probably because they test the product before sending it) - The box was a little bit over damaged (more than a common "flying damage") - The sound quality is good, but could be bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCasperlau on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is easy to pair them together, works well with blackberry, Iphone 4, and Nokia N97. i bought 7 set of them to give to my friends and family. Cons:The product comes with just the Small earhook, it was suppose to come with 3 different size Earhook as description. The sm... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections