DX » Community » Reviews » NB-7L Compatible 7.4V 1050mAh Battery Pack for Canon PowerShot G10/G11/G12/SX30
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycatalinyo on 09/27/2011

-it does the same thing like the original battery -it cost less than an original Canon battery NB-7L -it fits perfect -works great when it is cold -resitent to shocks / drops on the floor -none (maybe it does not make any sense to box it - you can save the planet) I have a Canon PowerShot G12, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytelelasse on 08/20/2011

Excellent build quality Excellent capacity Can't tell any difference from the original (exept that it does not say Canon) The price is just a fraction of an original battery None at all If you think the low price is a con;you are wrong. I'm using this battery in a Powershot G11. After charging it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliteon on 06/06/2011

The same as the original.There was wonder when buying I saw that I used the same high quality with my orginal Canon Battery You can safely The same as the original.There was wonder when buying I saw that I used the same high quality with my orginal Canon Battery You can safely The same as the was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminium on 04/29/2011

I can´t tell if it´s original or fake! The build quality looks just like the original Canon battery pack. The battery time is good aswell, and it doesn´t take too long time to fully charge No really cons, look at the price! The one that you can buy at canon costs four times the DX one! Excelent o... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections