DX » Community » Reviews » NB-7L Compatible 7.4V 1050mAh Battery Pack for Canon PowerShot G10/G11/G12/SX30
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytelelasse on 08/20/2011

Excellent build quality Excellent capacity Can't tell any difference from the original (exept that it does not say Canon) The price is just a fraction of an original battery None at all If you think the low price is a con;you are wrong. I'm using this battery in a Powershot G11. After charging it for the first time, I started recording, and the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliteon on 06/06/2011

The same as the original.There was wonder when buying I saw that I used the same high quality with my orginal Canon Battery You can safely The same as the original.There was wonder when buying I saw that I used the same high quality with my orginal Canon Battery You can safely The same as the original.There was wonder when buying I saw that I used the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminium on 04/29/2011

I can´t tell if it´s original or fake! The build quality looks just like the original Canon battery pack. The battery time is good aswell, and it doesn´t take too long time to fully charge No really cons, look at the price! The one that you can buy at canon costs four times the DX one! Excelent back-up or replacement battery for yor Canon G12 o 11 Buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections