DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Jeans Cloth Protective Carrying Pouch for Ipad 2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkera on 11/22/2012

- Fits the iPad 2 tight and perfect. - Protects against scratches. - Pockets are real and can contain a cable etc. - The soft interior feels a little cheap, but does what it is intended to do. - It doesn't offer that much padding, so it doesn't protect the iPad from fall damage. What can say other than,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhjortholm on 08/07/2012

Very unique case which surely add to your "trendyness" . Protects your iPad from dust, scratches and minor bumps. The additional pockets outside is not only for show, they can be used for minor items. For this type of case no cons - but do note you will still need a backcover to protect your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolbalzary on 01/23/2012

This case is really nice. It fits the iPad when it's with the smart cover. At first it's a little tight to close the zipper, but once it sctretches there's no problem. It protects the iPad from dust and bumps, and work really well as a case. The pockets are for real, which is also really useful, 'cause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrusbx on 12/29/2011

This case is multipurpose! It fits the ipad 2 with the apple smart cover and the back case and zips up initially tightly, but because of the material, it does stretch to fit it nicely. The best part of the case is the external pockets. You can put a iphone / ipod touch in the 2 back pockets, charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysYgiL on 08/31/2011

Pockets are great! It is soft inside and beautiful outside. Good quality of material and zipper. My iPad 2 does not fit the pouch ! Looks like they didn't give enough material and pouch is a bit smaller that should be, so I cannot zip it. I filled pockets with necessary stuff like cable and headphones,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipelumen on 08/18/2011

Really stylish, it's probably the most beautiful case I've seen out there! Amazing! It really fits my ipad 2 really tight, which I think it's a great thing, it feels really safe in there. It's well built and works really well. I also like the pockets, they are real! God, what the hell is that smell? ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhen3smits on 04/20/2011

- soft inside - big smooth zipper - holes are useable for flat things - til now none this is a nice pouch and the ipad 1 and 2 fits. ipad1 is a bit tightener than the ipad2 but it works fine. The inside is very soft so no damage to the screen. You must know that there is no hard cover inside the pouch,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections