DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Multi-Function Tools Flint + Whistle + Compass + Saws + Ruler - Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfr4n0 on 10/06/2013

Is a light my fire copy, I have a few of these, as well as sweeden brands and there are just as good as the sweedis firesteal, is great just last arround 12000 strikes. easy to use, orange is nice to not loose it the compas I would not rely on it I would prefer not have the ruler but two sides scaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byManhuawang on 05/12/2013

This rod has a good length , nice feel in the hand, and throws a great spark. The whistle is high pitched and loud. The string between the two pieces is just long enough to use the item without the risk of losing one part or the other. Orange color means you don’t lose it on the ground when the light ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartin643 on 01/14/2013

Really big and long flint. Nice color. If you lose, thanks to color is easy to find. Makes a really big sparks. Compass is a small, but will helping when you need. Whistle is loud and very useful. For repeated use sometimes filnt drops out. Sparks are big and strong, but will not ignite the paper. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertalewis on 01/11/2013

I bought a variety of these for Boy Scouts. I had the scouts test them and use them for numerous fire starting. This is the one they chose. I now provide them to each scout that earns their firem chit. Comes with a whistle that is better than nothing, and is a great backup. same with Compass. Whistle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjestpaDX on 01/04/2012

Almost all the most important survival tools in one smal kit. Very long 7,2cm flint (the longer it is, easier for use). It is sparks very easily. Small compass, it can be very helpful. Whistle with loud and tiny voice. There is also saws and ruler (2cm long). On packaging you have short and very helpful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfishwolf on 09/25/2011

Awesome piece of gear! Everyhting on mine worked great! Throws big sparks, compass is spot on, whistle is loud. What more could you ask for? Price is low too. Much lower than the "big name brand" of the same type. No cons at all. Couldnt be happier. Everything works great on mine. Cant say ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections