Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdeshpit on 05/25/2013

- Price - Packaging - Includes the screwdrivers and a decent instruction. - It's one of the last places on the internet to buy this battery. - The battery itself might have been old. There was no expiration or production date, but the iPod still seems to discharge pretty quick. - The battery capacity is standard, unlike the ones they sell on Ebay (6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChanHeng on 03/24/2013

Improves battery life - It's like having a new iPod - I get around 3hrs of play time before need to recharge. Includes tools to open the iPod Had to force a bit, wire placement on the battery didnt exactly match the original one but it still fitted. Might scratch the casing. Need to be extra careful A perfect battery for a good price, also come with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypenicks on 02/03/2013

- Comes with everything you need to revive your old Ipod - Screwdrivers are of a good quality - Battery life is decent - It's not that easy to replace everything, this all depends on how YOU do it of course, plenty of tutorials available online - I kind of screwed up and now my headphone jack is wonky I had an old 16gb CF-card and replaced it together ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubbadreier on 06/19/2011

This is the perfect replacement battery! I needed to restore two of these Minis and these batteries worked amazingly. The instructions are in english and are easy to read. The battery comes with everything you need to replace it! I really can't think of any. I can't say wether or not the original battery lasts longer than the new one since both of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDryas on 06/13/2011

Revive your iPod! I think mi iPod mini was dead, but this battery have bring life back to my deceased iPod. - Cheap battery - With screwdriver (reusable for other tips!) - Whit clear english instructions. "How to change your battery" Spanish: Resucita tu iPod! Creia que mi iPod estaba muerto, pero esta batería a devuelto la vida a mi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorebrin on 04/21/2011

Complete package to replace the ipod battery Very good price screwdrivers can be used on other products so these are re-usable. can stop you from having to buy a new ipod. Fun to learn how things work. Battery is not quite as good as the original but for the price its still very good. Screwdrivers are not great quality but more than good enough to do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfillery on 12/14/2010

Price was great, instructions surprisingly simple and easy to understand. New life for my aging ipod. Nothing really that I can find against this product. All good and great value. Cheaper than buying for $30 on ebay from a seller who is probably just dropshipping from DX anyway. Better choice than listening to an ipod with a dead battery, much more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalthing on 10/04/2010

Fantastic battery replacement pack! Definitely a good buy for anyone out there waiting to save their Ipod Mini from battery death! I managed to change mine without any problems as the battery came with all the appropriate kits and instructions. The terminal wires were too long and they were routed on the wrong end of the battery, causing the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelliotramona on 09/10/2009

Lithum ion batteries generaly tend to last for a few year, the completly lose the ability to hold a charge. Hence, anyone who still owns an iPod mini can probably only use it when attached to a power source. I looked into having the manufacturer replace the battery a few years ago, and the cost was outrageous and did not justify spending the money. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 01/22/2009

iPod mini is the easiest iPod to take apart. Replacing the battery (Which is actually a cell, but never mind) shouldn't take more than 20 minutes at worst. With the new cell my iPod Mini 4gb played for over 10 hours before I got bored and decided to go to bed and recharge it. Google for "iPod mini disassembly" if you don't already know how ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections