DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Power Adapter for Ipod with Interchangeable World Plugs
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaaJau on 08/31/2011

+ It works! + Looks very similar to the original charger. + Included all types of plug adapters. + Charging faster than from a PC. - During the charger plugged in, the iPhone 3GS touch-screen loses accuracy (it does not freezes, but it is difficult to use). - Charger looks like from the cheap plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenneh on 03/02/2009

the wording on the actual product is really worth reading, seriously lol... build quality is a bit rubbish, you can wiggle it a little bit and the plug does come out, but at least it comes with plugs - i can charge my ipod and ignor the missis on holiday this year (bring on te sun!!) can also charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabsn on 01/24/2009

Packaging and product itself looks exactly like the apple product (25bucks WITHOUT plugs), it just doesnt have the apple logo on one side. the text at the bottom says "designed by apple in calitomia" ;-) comes with US, EU and GB plugs charges my iTOUCH without any problems building quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvid on 01/12/2009

Some people here say the build quality is bad, but I really cannot agree. Everything fits nicely and the plastic fells nice. I should say I got one first that was dead out of the box and that one was not as nice as the one I got for replacement, but the replacement one is great. The first one I got was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhondapower on 01/12/2009

Although this is one of the more expensive USB chargers on DX, it is really a perfect choice. It charges my iPod Nano perfectly. I'm amazed about the tiny size of the thing. I uploaded some pictures so you can see how small it really is. It comes with a booklet and 3 different plugs. UK, US and EU (schuko)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuillermo on 12/26/2008

- Easy to use. - Works pretty well with all jacks (UK, Europe, America). - Small, light, and easy to carry in your luggage. - Sometimes it's hard to change the connectors and because of the build quality might risk damaging it by pushing too hard. For the build quality it's a little pricey but it definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTVH1990 on 11/04/2008

*It's really small. Smaller then the real one *Nicepackaging. * You can use him in the netherlands(that's where i live) *It works on ipod video * It's the same white as the usb cable. -It some times doesn't work i don't why. Maybe because the cheap build quality. Sorry for my pour English i live in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcBraid on 09/15/2008

It works like it should. It's a lot cheaper than the apple version. It looks like the original and naturally does the exakt same thing equally good. Includes interchangeable World Plugs!!!!! Does not cost $29.00!!!!?!!!=?! Almost 60% cheaper than the apple version. Works with any mp3-player! It's still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonaldM on 07/13/2008

Got this for a customer who needed a charger for his shuffle. This one is surprisingly small - the UK plug adapter is quite a bit bigger than it is. Weighs approximately nothing which is handy for travelling. Comes with UK plug which is important if you live in the UK. Also has Schuko (European) and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJneo on 06/12/2008

its a very good device works stable looks cool tiny like realy tiny TINY it whines it make's a little noise no apple logo :( the usa ducklet has a gray inside the rest does not its not cheap its a nice little gadget can fit in your pants but it makes a little whine and the i pod shuffle 2g is acting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections