DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Coil Instrument Guitar Bass Cable Cord (Length-7M)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price may be the best thing about this cable!! it is a 7M, retro coil cable!! here where i live, in Brazil, this cable costs U$ 60!! - the quality is also very good! i use every day and still looks like a new cable!! - You can use it for your guitar, bas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it look good and has a great quality built.. it works fine..i use it to plug my bass to my amp.. and i can walk arround while playing beacuse it will stretch.. Cons:the end part of the cable is not coil and it looks kind of strage, but i have cut that part of... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvolnov on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good plugs. Do not get confused. No noise. There is no interference. Good transmission signal. It is convenient to use. Cons:Price is a little high, but for a quality, I agree to pay. OtherThoughts:The cable is equipped with a high quality connectors with spring... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good buy, not the best!! If you need a guitar cable this could suit you.. the mine does not seems to be 7m length, it seems less than 4! Cons:The cable as it comes has 1 meter length, so stretching it I do not think it will reach more than 2 or 3 meters length... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBLUEBIRD on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cord itself have a good length, and the coil works very nice! It is very easy to undo eventual knots on the cord because it is pretty stiff and thick. Cons:After using the cord for a while, I found that one of the plugs had become a little loose. But I just screwed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaupal on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. The connectors are OK, not top quality. But I liked the cable itself very much. It also looks quieter than my old cable - perhaps some additional effect of the coiled cable. This means that the cable has good shielding. Cons:No real cons. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaDmRfRosTy on 03/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The wire used seems of fairly good quality. It is certainly heavy duty. Cons:The ends are no "Switchcraft", they are a bit cheap looking and small. The main problem with this cord, is that each end , which is straight cord, are about 18 inches long! This means t... Read more

3 2
  • posted bykrist2an on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It really is coiled (do you know how hard it is to find a coiled guitar cable nowadays?) -Long (7 meters) - Looks quite sturdy and is twice as thick as my old VOX cable that broke. Cons:-The plugs were a bit loose when I first received it, but 2 seconds and voila! just... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections