DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Coil Instrument Guitar Bass Cable Cord (Length-7M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/13/2013

- The price may be the best thing about this cable!! it is a 7M, retro coil cable!! here where i live, in Brazil, this cable costs U$ 60!! - the quality is also very good! i use every day and still looks like a new cable!! - You can use it for your guitar, bass, banjo, piano,... and you can put a adapor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

it look good and has a great quality built.. it works fine..i use it to plug my bass to my amp.. and i can walk arround while playing beacuse it will stretch.. the end part of the cable is not coil and it looks kind of strage, but i have cut that part of the cable and weld the jack back and now it is ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvolnov on 12/18/2012

Good plugs. Do not get confused. No noise. There is no interference. Good transmission signal. It is convenient to use. Price is a little high, but for a quality, I agree to pay. The cable is equipped with a high quality connectors with spring dampers. Do not confuse it with other cables, not get in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 09/24/2012

This is a good buy, not the best!! If you need a guitar cable this could suit you.. the mine does not seems to be 7m length, it seems less than 4! The cable as it comes has 1 meter length, so stretching it I do not think it will reach more than 2 or 3 meters length.. Good quality and it gives you more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheBLUEBIRD on 09/22/2012

The cord itself have a good length, and the coil works very nice! It is very easy to undo eventual knots on the cord because it is pretty stiff and thick. After using the cord for a while, I found that one of the plugs had become a little loose. But I just screwed it back on and I haven't noticed any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaupal on 07/21/2012

Good quality. The connectors are OK, not top quality. But I liked the cable itself very much. It also looks quieter than my old cable - perhaps some additional effect of the coiled cable. This means that the cable has good shielding. No real cons. There was some complaint that the "straight"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaDmRfRosTy on 03/11/2012

The wire used seems of fairly good quality. It is certainly heavy duty. The ends are no "Switchcraft", they are a bit cheap looking and small. The main problem with this cord, is that each end , which is straight cord, are about 18 inches long! This means that the coils don't start until about halfway ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted bykrist2an on 10/02/2011

-It really is coiled (do you know how hard it is to find a coiled guitar cable nowadays?) -Long (7 meters) - Looks quite sturdy and is twice as thick as my old VOX cable that broke. -The plugs were a bit loose when I first received it, but 2 seconds and voila! just as good as any expensive guitar cable.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections