DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Asus Laptop - Black (5.5 x 2.5mm Plug Size)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymimo232mimo on 04/17/2012

This is a great product, the quality is great, the material is durable and it pleases all uses. The price is great. in my country products like this cost more than 30$. I'm very pleased of it. The post is correct, all the data written about the item is true. I have tested the item and there is nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydewaril on 10/26/2011

- Easy to use. - Good price - It works some time :) unreliable device. It could be dangerous for people. When exploded one of the covers jumped up to 1.5 meters and there was the bounce of electric voltage in my home. First days of use was not good. Adapter switched off often. Then I shaked this item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxing11 on 09/15/2011

I was looking for a new adapter to replace the original one for my girlfriends laptop. After few years of using the original one it stopped working properly. I was lucky to find a cheap replacement in Deal Extreme. Hear in Slovakia, the original adapter from Asus cost approx. 30 Euro in contrast to one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections