DX » Community » Reviews » OEM World AC Adapter for Wii (100V~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafacK on 04/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Working like than the original, Funciona como a original Cons:I reived a totaly diferent than the original or on the pictures here in DX AC adaptor, it's look like a silver notebook ac adaptor with the wii connector in the cable. Eu recebi um adaptor totalmente diferente... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good replacement for the standard Wii AC adapter - 100-240V AC automatic (the standard one is only 110V and required additional hardware, since it is 220V where I live) - Decent packaging, reminds of the original one (but not exactly like it) - Price great!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 06/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good backup adapter. Close to original Wii adapter in look and feel. Works great. Cons:I was sent the wrong plug. I need US and received European. Not a huge deal, I just switched out the power plug with a spare one I had lying around and it's working fine. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz3021017 on 06/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works just like the OEM unit - Cheaper than OEM unit - Slimmer, lighter than OEM unit Cons:- May need to change the figure 8 plug ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_connector#C7_and_C8_Connectors ) to suit your location. I am based in Australia and the one from Dick S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrills on 04/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Reasonable price Works just like the original, no complaints Cons:It gets a little hotter than the official adapter, but it's nothing to worry about. OtherThoughts:This is not the official Nintendo adapter, as the OEM designation in the sku title may lead you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections