DX » Community » Reviews » OEM World AC Adapter for Wii (100V~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafacK on 04/29/2010

Working like than the original, Funciona como a original I reived a totaly diferent than the original or on the pictures here in DX AC adaptor, it's look like a silver notebook ac adaptor with the wii connector in the cable. Eu recebi um adaptor totalmente diferente do da foto, totalmente diferente do original parece uma fonte de notebook cinza com ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010

- Good replacement for the standard Wii AC adapter - 100-240V AC automatic (the standard one is only 110V and required additional hardware, since it is 220V where I live) - Decent packaging, reminds of the original one (but not exactly like it) - Price great! An "original" bivolt Wii AC adapter costs over 50 USD here. This one cost me 1/5 of the price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 06/09/2008

Good backup adapter. Close to original Wii adapter in look and feel. Works great. I was sent the wrong plug. I need US and received European. Not a huge deal, I just switched out the power plug with a spare one I had lying around and it's working fine. If you're like me, all the cables to my game consoles are tucked away neatly behind the TV and entertainment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz3021017 on 06/08/2008

- Works just like the OEM unit - Cheaper than OEM unit - Slimmer, lighter than OEM unit - May need to change the figure 8 plug ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_connector#C7_and_C8_Connectors ) to suit your location. I am based in Australia and the one from Dick Smith cost $13 - http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/484be6910cfd12382741c0a87... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrills on 04/03/2008

Reasonable price Works just like the original, no complaints It gets a little hotter than the official adapter, but it's nothing to worry about. This is not the official Nintendo adapter, as the OEM designation in the sku title may lead you to believe. My setup at home makes it a pain to disconnect all the cables when I want to take my Wii someplace,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections