• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product, not quite protective, but VERY durable

posted by mfdenis on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Extremely high quility of production. I've used it quite long, and then gave to friend of mine, and more than one year it looks just like new. Natural leather lasts really long. Magnets on smart-cover work just as intended.

Cons:

Corners, ppl! your iPad is most likely to fall on its corner. So did mine. it fell from table-height, but floor was made of stone, so, I feel pretty lucky that it didn't broke the glass, just small smash on corner. But it means that the case is not really protective.

OtherThoughts:

Looks like book or notepad, looks not cheap, lasts long, as I see. Also it weights. You really feel weight difference when cover is there? and especially when you remove it :) BUT for this price? It's the best you can get.

Bottomline:

Overall very good product, but I used my iPad really hard way, so I needed better _protection_, I gave my cover to friend, got another model from DX, which covers all corners and called as "Ultra-thin PU", (SKU: 57240), (will review there too)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections