DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for Nintendo 3DS (Translucent)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraislasher on 01/16/2014

-> Really nice, fits the product -> Seems hard to break (didnt test it thought) -> sometime it feels kinda loose, but its really hard to get the product out without feeling that its gonna break the whole device. -> can scrach easily, if youre not careful I really liked it, feels nice and looks good :) Well, i guess its not gonna protect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDehSpieller on 05/14/2013

-> Really nice, fits the product -> Seems hard to break (didnt test it thought) -> sometime it feels kinda loose, but its really hard to get the product out without feeling that its gonna break the whole device. -> can scrach easily, if youre not careful I really liked it, feels nice and looks good :) Well, i guess its not gonna protect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeikiyou on 11/28/2012

It's very sturdy and gives an extra needed protection against scratches and fingerprints. It doesn't cover the original design of Nintendo 3DS making it perfect to show all the colors on your handheld. Some parts are too thin and looks like may break. It may come with a few scratches or some kind of plastic paper which is hard to remove without scratching.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykickitup97 on 12/30/2011

-Fit Perfectly -Leaves all Slots and Light indicators Open -Shows the Beauty of the System -Very Cheap Case -Crystal Case -Removeing the Case can be very hard and can almost feel like your breaking the system -Case does get scratched up easy and are visible -Build Quality isn't the Greatest -The Wireless Switch, SD Card Flap, and Volume slider can be ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections