DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Antiqued Mini Copper Hand Mirror with Comb Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJikiningyo on 04/25/2013

- It's really beautiful ! There a lot a details, and obviously a lot of work behind this. - Although it is smaller as on the photo, it's so cute, and it keeps its promises. - It's a pukka copy of antique mirror and comb. I love this. - I imagined that it will be taller. - It's not exactly like the photo.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabnerl on 10/06/2012

Beautiful antique finish, the materials are very resistant (I've tested). The presentatios make it perfect for a gift, very nace box. It can be carried in a little purse without problem The mirror can came with a little bend by the handle Te comb it's a bit small for those who have big hands I like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhranperkele on 05/11/2011

-Beautiful! -Very detailed work -Only one sharp edge found on the mirror's handle, and this only after a very careful inspection. Great quality for this price! -Charming, old-timey appearance. -The packaging survived Air Mail, also, and could very easily be used as a gift box. -Looks more expensive than ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections