DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxisde on 04/03/2014

A must have tool. Very useful, it can save you in many situations. Excelent quality. The hook is a little hard to open as first. But it's not a tool that I use often so that's not a big problem at all. The first time you open each tool it's a little hard, but with some time it becomes a little easier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingwiktor on 03/30/2014

Great quality, original Viktorinox... what to say, sharp, each tool is perfect. It is allways good to have som tool like this with you. I have find out, that needle, which belongs to knife is missing, i have no idea, where to buy it as a part, help me if you know. Some pouch would be nice to have so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybogachv on 01/12/2014

- 100% Genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Knife product - Model: Huntsman - Made of high quality stainless steel - Multi-tool: It contains Large blade, Small blade, Can opener with small screwdriver, Bottle opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper, Scissors, Wood saw, Reamer with sewing eye, Corkscrew,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEoinmulvey on 12/07/2013

it is a great tool to have around! does what it says on the tin! it is quite hard to clean, and does get quite dirty. hard to open some tools like scissors. This is the third Huntsman I've owned. Victorinox seems better than the other "Swiss" manufacturers, but I've still managed to destroy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzarzur1 on 10/09/2013

Have had several genuine Victorinox and I know this is good! From China? Yes genuine and from China! Já tive diversos canivetes da marca e esse, realmente é genuino. Canivete Suisso xingling? Não canivete suisso genuino. Pode esquecer o preconceito e comprar sossegado! DX does not sell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

Excellent quality materials and construction, impeccable finish, sharp blades and firm, perfect fittings, without doubt a genuine Victorinox. Came in a box emblazoned with the brand, accompanied by a quick user manual, really beautiful. There's nothing against to report, is an excellent product. Is a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBoogus4 on 07/26/2013

No hay mucho que agregar, es un producto que tiene un precio excelente por las prestaciones que trae. Quizás sea el esperar un mes a que llegue.... pero no tiene ninguna contra, el precio es invatible y el producto original. No hubo ningún tipo de inconvenientes ni con el producto ni con el ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byREBOULET on 05/25/2013

A sure sign of quality that allows you to troubleshoot any circumstance ... With this genuine Swiss Army knife, you are guaranteed to use a solid and reliable tool ! It is not a fake ! And this is the most important !!! Victorinox, the real one !!! A slightly higher price but it's worth it to invest ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byREBOULET on 05/10/2013

A sure sign of quality that allows you to troubleshoot any circumstance ... With this genuine Swiss Army knife, you are guaranteed to use a solid and reliable tool ! It is not a fake ! And this is the most important !!! A slightly higher price but it's worth it to invest in this knife... The Victorinox ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byEoinmulvey on 04/14/2013

very sharp and slick blades. works very well for fishing hunting camping and surviving in the wild. I would definitely recommend this Swiss army knife huntsman multi tool knife. can be too sharp, after use it can become a bit dull after using it so much. I would daintily buy this product its the best ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections