DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife
  • 5 star 20 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykingwiktor on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, original Viktorinox... what to say, sharp, each tool is perfect. It is allways good to have som tool like this with you. Cons:I have find out, that needle, which belongs to knife is missing, i have no idea, where to buy it as a part, help me if you know.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzarzur1 on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have had several genuine Victorinox and I know this is good! From China? Yes genuine and from China! Já tive diversos canivetes da marca e esse, realmente é genuino. Canivete Suisso xingling? Não canivete suisso genuino. Pode esquecer o preconce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality materials and construction, impeccable finish, sharp blades and firm, perfect fittings, without doubt a genuine Victorinox. Came in a box emblazoned with the brand, accompanied by a quick user manual, really beautiful. Cons:There's nothing against to r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byREBOULET on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A sure sign of quality that allows you to troubleshoot any circumstance ... With this genuine Swiss Army knife, you are guaranteed to use a solid and reliable tool ! It is not a fake ! And this is the most important !!! Victorinox, the real one !!! Cons:A slig... Read more

2 2
  • posted byREBOULET on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A sure sign of quality that allows you to troubleshoot any circumstance ... With this genuine Swiss Army knife, you are guaranteed to use a solid and reliable tool ! It is not a fake ! And this is the most important !!! Cons:A slightly higher price but it's wort... Read more

1 1
  • posted byEoinmulvey on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very sharp and slick blades. works very well for fishing hunting camping and surviving in the wild. I would definitely recommend this Swiss army knife huntsman multi tool knife. Cons:can be too sharp, after use it can become a bit dull after using it so much. Ot... Read more

1 2
  • posted byNovskyBR on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original Victorinox, need to say more? Comes in the original box with all the paper instructions! Cons:None, the product is just a piece of genuine swiss enginering art! OtherThoughts:I had one given by my grandfather that perfectly served me for over 12 years... Read more

1 1
  • posted bychestah on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great knife, excellent quality, I have owned this same knife (Minus the scissors and the hook that this one has) purchased from a local sporting goods store but had lost it, this was a great replacement, real, genuine and 100% legit. Cons:None at all. I was sk... Read more

1 1
  • posted byajanini on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Unless I had read online, I would never have know this was a replica. It is great quality. Really very good. Size and weight are perfect matches, the materials all seem consistent. Cons:None so far. Hope it lasts as long as the originals. OtherThoughts:I had my... Read more

1 5
  • posted bymusck33 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an original and genuine Victorinox multi-tool. It's the second Victorinox I have, and can say that this is the best multi-tool! I really loved this Huntsman model. Useful can be the perfect word; you can slice fruits, vegetables, meat; can open cans; saw tree br... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections