DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Mini Classic SD Red Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGregorioUY on 06/07/2014

Excelent article, is the real deal, quality blades, strong tweezers, good plastic toothpic, nice quality leather case, very good scissor and nail file None that I can think, maybe that the package was posted on a different parcel from my main order Maybe the shipping coul've told me it was being send ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpdc01 on 01/14/2014

The quality is incredible. The scissors and knife are particularly useful and very durable. The size makes it easy to carry on a keychain and it comes with a nice case. The small size means the knife isn't very big so its use is limited.. It's a bit fidgety at times getting the tools out too. The tweezers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpvtw2 on 01/27/2013

Genuine Swiss army victorinox product. Awesome build quality. Very slim design. Very light also. Perfect to have on you keychain or use it as a keychain. Has the main tools for everyday use. No cons. Could be a little bit cheaper... Maybe more colors. This ruby is fine but a sapphire blue of this one ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byHighllander on 01/27/2013

That's a genuine Victorinox product. An item to keep in your drawer or carry in your pocket. Very useful on traveling or when you forget to get your nails done. Blade is sharp and scissors will help you when you need. It comes in a discrete leather holster. No cons. It's a Victorinox genuine product.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynikoladd on 01/21/2013

- It's the real thing - Victorinox - Small tool very handy for keychain - Has most important personal tools you'd like to have with you at all times. - Looks very well made quality item, which is to be expected of the swiss original. - Price is good. - There is a small plastic pocket which doesn't meet ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byraquelb on 12/13/2012

it delivers everything it promisses, the blade is very accurate and the scissors are very good. the toothpick is not very useful for me, but everything else is great. it's very small, so cute! comes with a nice 'leather' case (not sure if is real leather). dispite its size, it comes with a lot of handful ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byAnteDVD on 12/06/2012

- Very sharp knife and scissors. - Good quality and structure. - Very useful product to have accessible. - 100% genuine, see no signs that it would be fake. - Can think of any cons with this product. - Maybe the price could be a bit lower. - There was no attachment of leather holder to attach to your ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymradamturtle on 10/04/2012

- very good build - good looking - many tools in one - thin and light - good quality - handy carry case - 100% genuine, no sign of it being a replica - all Victorinox markings are present - shipping took a month Very good quality product, but slow shipping. A very good product for any Swiss Army Knife ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPaetrvs on 09/19/2012

I bought it to my wife. She loved my army style victorinox knife that I bought one month earlier; Seems the real deal I have nothing to complain about it No cons. Very satisfied. If you love the Victorinox Brand you must have it. I have a similar knife given me by a friend who went to Switzerland. It ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections