DX » Community » Reviews » Battery for Ipod Video (5-Gen)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySimmZ on 11/02/2009

I had this battery in my iPod 5.5G 30 Gb for 2 years now. I am a VERY hardcore user, I mean I use my iPod on battery EACH day, then charge it EACH day into my car iPod integration system. This is a VERY hardcore use on a battery. This after market battery last longer than original Apple battery when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniai_mack on 10/16/2008

this is a good battery had it for bout 2-3 months now and it works just as good as the original fits the 30gig just fine the tools are not wreath it thy are not good at all i just ended up useing a screw driver also the plastic tab on the ribbon cable was not grate for me i had to use the original one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaznericboi on 06/27/2008

It isn't expensive at all. The battery works just fine, better than a worn out one at least. Instructions were easy to follow. Build quality is so so but it seems to be an okay battery. Extends my ipod for at least a little while. It's pretty hard to get the ipod open with the cheap plastic tools. Took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneoseeker on 05/10/2008

*****Easy to install *****Has all the tools needed *****Fits the iPod Perfectly *****Comes pre charged ***** Low mah rating 480mah ***** Good only for the iPod Video 30gb ***** Flimsy tools Bought this for my dead ipod video 60gb. but as i replace the battery, i immediately noticed that this battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanarch1st on 05/04/2008

-The battery is extremely cheap compared to how much it would cost if it were to be replaced in North America -Comes with all necessary tools for installation -A perfect fit and the battery life isn't too shabby* -Tools are plastic and would most likely snap if you aren't careful. So do it with care!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJshLnsctt on 04/04/2008

~Great for the price. ~Comes with most tools required. ~Plastic tools are very easy to break. ~Thinner than stock battery, makes clickwheel a bit looser. ~I suggest using the plastic tools to hold it apart while you carefully pry it apart with a small electronics screwdriver. Take your time, and don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneoseeker on 03/30/2008

* Very cheap price * Comes with plastic tools to open the iPod * The plastic tools can easily be broken. This might be a concern since if you break the tools, you might be forced to use a metal one which may scratch or dent your precious ipod *Thinner than the stock battery which usually indicates lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimo on 01/19/2008

-Comes with iPod opening tools. -Direct battery replacement A little smaller than the stock iPod battery. Not sure of the mAh capacity. This is the second iPod battery I have ordered. It is a little smaller than the first one. Works OK. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimmZ on 01/10/2008

Perfect fit of the battery and included tools work fine. Absolutely none. Battery doesn't come with sticky tape or glue to hold the battery in place inside the case. I had to use some "two-faces tape" I had at home. Instructions sheet are included, but very tiny and hard to read but I found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseancttm on 11/03/2007

-cheap -coms with tools -all you need to replace -battert comes charged none good battery life, cheap. if your old ipod battery just wont do it anymore get one of these Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections