DX » Community » Reviews » Long-lasting 3-LED 3W Flashlight (3 x D cells)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfroddy on 11/03/2012

Purchase 18 months ago. Still using original batteries. Light is still strong. Broke it when I dropped it on the front end. There is a black plastic part inside connecting the bulb to the battery. The weight of the batteries crushed this plastic part on impact. It is quite thin flimsy plastic. It was the 3rd time I dropped it so not really fault of ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

uses 3D cells and lasts forever on those cells provides a good amount of light for use indoors or outdoors. has a decent beam with enough spill for outdoor use. lightweight due to being made of plastic, i ahve dropped it a few times, and so far nothing broke, working fine. the on/off switch may not last too long, perhaps DX can change that with a better ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 03/18/2010

D cells and LEDs is a great combo. It works and works and works without any end in sight. I use mine daily for few months with supplied cheap cells and it's still bright. Powerful output is reasonable. Not super bright like Cree-based lights but that's also good because it doesn't spend batteries that fast. It's big so it's hard to lose and easy to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySmashbot on 10/22/2007

Good beam for distance. Longest battery life. Larger size light. Switch may give trouble as it ages. Good light for car. Not easily lost and less likely to be stolen. Worthwile for the car or around the house. Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections