DX » Community » Reviews » Long-lasting 3-LED 3W Flashlight (3 x D cells)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfroddy on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Purchase 18 months ago. Still using original batteries. Light is still strong. Cons:Broke it when I dropped it on the front end. There is a black plastic part inside connecting the bulb to the battery. The weight of the batteries crushed this plastic part on i... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:uses 3D cells and lasts forever on those cells provides a good amount of light for use indoors or outdoors. has a decent beam with enough spill for outdoor use. lightweight due to being made of plastic, i ahve dropped it a few times, and so far nothing broke, working fi... Read more

1 1
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 03/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:D cells and LEDs is a great combo. It works and works and works without any end in sight. I use mine daily for few months with supplied cheap cells and it's still bright. Powerful output is reasonable. Not super bright like Cree-based lights but that's also go... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySmashbot on 10/22/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good beam for distance. Longest battery life. Cons:Larger size light. Switch may give trouble as it ages. OtherThoughts:Good light for car. Not easily lost and less likely to be stolen. Bottomline:Worthwile for the car or around the house. Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections