DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KF-T60 HA-II XM-L T6 5-Mode "1200lm" White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Very bright small flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroilev on 09/24/2014

Pros: +High quality, the button, the threads, the aluminum, the finish, the glass lens, everything oozes high quality, looks like a $100 flashlight +Very bright spot in the middle, can light objects very far away +Wide ring of weak light around, can make you seen from other bikers and/or cars, without ... Read more

Impression:Very bright small flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielleonrozo on 03/04/2014

Excelent flashlight, I recommend it 100 percent. It has a very strong light (High Beam), and it saves battery when you use the mid beam or soft beam. You can use the flashlight in a bike with a cheap universal adaptor. Its easy to find the batteries and charger. Batteries last very long. I personally ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bystetsonman on 01/24/2014

- really powerful as one 18650 battery flashlight - reasonable price - looks and feels quality device - light beam not zoomable - uses lots of battery power in highest settings Some reviewers complains about LED heating. LED heat is not problem here in Finland, when we use this torch in cold winter nights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbrauer on 11/27/2013

VERY BRIGHT. Reflector is well made and very good compromise of throw and flood. has good penetration. threads on the tail cap are the best i have ever seen in a flashlight. very smooth knurling on body have a very good feel it appears the LED module is glued or pressed in. The head is either thread ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1nt3GraC2 on 10/16/2013

POWER! Minimal 2,5 hours runtime with this SKU: 91889 My friend with two this SKU: 16091, is always second under hill. Due the strap, better handling. Not fully waterproof, but malfunction fixed with emerypaper. Little bit heating, if you coldblooded, you like it. I used it on bike mostly and i can go ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamilkman on 06/23/2013

Very bright. Well made. Does not overheat. Too big for pocket. Twice the price of smaller and just slightly less bright lights. You can get two lights for the same price as this one on this site. I wanted bright and got it. For camping and late night construction, it's great. I have smaller lights that ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaurocampo18 on 06/05/2013

The light is as amazing. Surely dazzled a deer and not be moved from the place. The construction is excellent. El as de luz es increible. Seguramente encandilo a un ciervo y no se va a mover del lugar. La construcción es excelente. I think no ... just heated in high mode. Creo que ninguna...solo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuolio on 05/31/2013

Very good and solid flashlight. And above all, it's amazingly bright for a single 18650 flashlight. Strap is very useful and the color is nice. Body is made with strong materials so it feels like durable torch. I don't like the 5-mode (low, mid, hi, strobo, SOS) flashlights. You don't need SOS and strobo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyudryu on 05/14/2013

-Super super bright -Very cheap too -Solid construction -Nothing rattles, it feels great in the hand Personally I only find 1 con. I hate the circuitry 5 mode design for this. For example, if I turn it off while on high mode, the next time I turn it on, it will go to medium mode instead of remaining ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byfranny23 on 03/27/2013

bright light output, quality construction in case. Lighter than others in same size, threads etc are much better quality than others. Can swap between modes by lightly pressing power button, doesnt have to be turned off & then on again to change power button started having issues within the 1st 2... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections