DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KF-T60 HA-II XM-L T6 5-Mode "1200lm" White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 19 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great but could be better

posted by emilthesaint on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Tons of light output

-Perfect size when you need a bit more light but do not want to carry a large light.

-Actually has mode memory in spite of the description stating otherwise

Cons:

-After 10 minutes on High it gets to hot to hold.

-Front glass rattles.

-Description states SMO-reflector but mine was delivered with an OP-reflector.

-As usual the strobe and SOS are just a nuisance.

OtherThoughts:

The light is actually a little to small to be able to handle the high output that the XM-L delivers. There is no way of handling all the heat produced on High in with this body size. So it should not be intended for full time use on High-mode.

I can not figure out how to dismantle the whole thing. Only the front and the tail comes off. The part where the driver and the pill is seems to be glued or similar to the main tube.

I measured 8700 Lux@1meter. Will have to get an analog meter from my office to measure the tail current but judging by the heat produced it probably is 3 A as stated.

Bottomline:

Nice looking light great when you need that extra boost of light but do not want to carry a large one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections