Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellent Build Quality, Reasonable Output

posted by FlashlightLover on 11/10/2011
    5 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

- The build quality of this flashlight is, in my opinion exceptional! The silver finish of the flashlight is extremely pleasing.

- The total light output of this flashlight is fairly high.

- Everything has been assembled well; it arrived completely clean. I was very pleased about the condition it arrived in.

- Good variety of modes.

Cons:

- Evidently, this light is not a thrower. If you're looking for one of those...look elsewhere. It throws usable light a little past 100 meters. If you need something that'll throw light out to 300 meters, look for something with a larger reflector or a smaller emitter.

- Other reviewers claimed that this flashlight would be comparable to a 35 watt HID flashlight in terms of output...I must say that they're wrong. This thing is DEFINITELY bright -- don't get me wrong, but if you're looking for something that is absolutely blinding, this isn't the one.

Other than that, I have yet to find anything wrong with this flashlight!

OtherThoughts:

This was my first purchase from DealExtreme. While I did end up waiting for a while to receive my purchase, it was well worth it. Similar flashlights purchased locally would cost you several times more.

Bottomline:

I would highly recommend this flashlight. The build quality is superb, the number of different modes make it versatile, and, in general, it is a very attractive flashlight for the money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections