DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire NH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXHarrisX on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lots of lumens (it' s really over 800 Lumen) for low price, easy to use it. The strobe is really fast ! Feels very solid for its low price, good build quality. The flashlight has a very long effective range, due to the spot in the middle of the beam Cons:I rec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCZAirwolfOC on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The flashlight is lightweight and small (my girlfriend can hide it easy in handbag) and easy to manage. Five modes allow me to use battery longer (didn´t tested maximal runtime yet) or make me more safe on roads (especially stroboscop mode). Mods are changed by sof... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykarpoll2 on 10/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The flashlight is very cheap when compared to similar ones in the market -Extremely bright -The flashlight has a very long effective range, due to the spot in the middle of the beam -The flood is relatively bright too, enought to light up an entire room -The medium mod... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlinsoutherncal on 09/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lots of lumens for low price due to newer @ 2011 technology. 5 modes useful. The 3rd low power mode is good for saving your battery over a weekend of reading in your tent. The strobe can draw attention right away and the sos may come in handy if stranded. Good centerwei... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGerhardKnysna on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brighter than an very expensive 900 Lumen light. Big variation between brightness modes and easy to use the memory. All 18650 batteries fit 100% . No shaking noise of the battery. It gives more of a spot than normal cycling lights, butt it is not close to a sp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiphz on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright!!! I dont know exactly the lumens power, but its really bright ... beat motorcycle standard light, as bright as car light! Awesome! This is a pros, because I'm looking a bright flashlight! And this is perfectly what I wanted. I'm ready for usual DX overrated desc... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections