DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire NH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeagledesert on 01/24/2014

it is light, well made, looks very nice. It is very bright and practical. Very good price to quality ratio in my opinion. In my country these cost about 50$ per piece. It comes with no battery and charger, but you can order them separately. Other than that it is very good and I am satisfied with teh ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplaystationpor on 12/30/2013

This Flashlight is very very bright for its price. The Metal body is made really well and the front glass ist extremely sturdy. The black paint does not get any scratches so the flashlight still lokks after a year like its new. The back cap is made very poorly. The flashlight often looses power without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElgrimm on 12/19/2013

I was amazed by how bright this little thing was. The compact format and thumb button makes this light really useful. I'm going to bring this on hikes for sure. I don't really utilize the "fast flash"-function or the "SOS"-function but I guess they can be good if you need them. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarutanLain on 10/28/2013

It's cheap compaired to other torches that are this bright. Runs for a very long time on a battery. Has a nice focused beam. Maybe I got another torch than one of the earlier reviewers, but mine definitely has o rings. Button is not ideal. It's dropped and the head came loose. This was easily fixed by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXHarrisX on 02/07/2013

Lots of lumens (it' s really over 800 Lumen) for low price, easy to use it. The strobe is really fast ! Feels very solid for its low price, good build quality. The flashlight has a very long effective range, due to the spot in the middle of the beam I received it without any manual, just in a simple ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCZAirwolfOC on 11/21/2012

The flashlight is lightweight and small (my girlfriend can hide it easy in handbag) and easy to manage. Five modes allow me to use battery longer (didn´t tested maximal runtime yet) or make me more safe on roads (especially stroboscop mode). Mods are changed by soft press on button, hard press is ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykarpoll2 on 10/04/2011

-The flashlight is very cheap when compared to similar ones in the market -Extremely bright -The flashlight has a very long effective range, due to the spot in the middle of the beam -The flood is relatively bright too, enought to light up an entire room -The medium mode is enought when using as a bike ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAlinsoutherncal on 09/23/2011

Lots of lumens for low price due to newer @ 2011 technology. 5 modes useful. The 3rd low power mode is good for saving your battery over a weekend of reading in your tent. The strobe can draw attention right away and the sos may come in handy if stranded. Good centerweighted beam pattern. If you prefer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGerhardKnysna on 07/11/2011

Brighter than an very expensive 900 Lumen light. Big variation between brightness modes and easy to use the memory. All 18650 batteries fit 100% . No shaking noise of the battery. It gives more of a spot than normal cycling lights, butt it is not close to a spot light size. Chows the battery . You don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiphz on 04/28/2011

Bright!!! I dont know exactly the lumens power, but its really bright ... beat motorcycle standard light, as bright as car light! Awesome! This is a pros, because I'm looking a bright flashlight! And this is perfectly what I wanted. I'm ready for usual DX overrated description, then ... I'm satisfied ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections