DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 34 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotato4u on 06/16/2014

Very bright, long battery life, three intensity settings, perfect size, on/off button is recessed a little too far Best I have ever owned for a fraction of the price. I could not be happier with this flashlight. I use it everyday for work, and if it ever stopped working, I would buy two more! I also bought one for my father, who is in his late 60's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomeeuwes on 05/13/2014

- Feels solid and outer building quality looks good - A lot of light and doesn't feel too hot - Setting is easily changeable and button feels solid. - Top can come off for cleaning and glass can be replaced (if replacement found) - Not waterproof? Image on DX shows splash, but no IPXX value found anywhere. (Bought it anyway, considering it non-waterproof)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

An incredibly bright flashlight in a compact, stylish hard-anodized aluminum case. The best lumen output you can squeeze out of a single 18650 battery. Three useful brightness modes (and two useless ones, unless you feel like causing a car crash by blinding drivers or driving passers-by insane with the fast strobe mode). Great shape of the light - wide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodigas on 03/27/2014

Very good flashlight for a fair price. I have it now for more then 1 mounth and I am really pleased that I bought it. The price was not so low but I still bought it. Overall quality is really good. Button works fine. Flashlight has a lot of programs. I usually use the most powerful and the reduction of power to save battery. It is Quite light so is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySFWSSX on 03/19/2014

I own it for more than three years and it is still working very well. I use it everywhere : camping, on my bike, etc. Very bright, you can see it from a long distance, and very VERY solid construction, it feels like a professional product. The bettery life is reasonable for a flashlight as bright as it. Totally waterproof. None at all. If you read this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonLuvJec on 01/02/2014

— the light is really strong and focused, I cannot measure it but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s really 975 lumen as advertised — the colour of the light is quite white to me — the metal casing feels solid — when you shake it, the battery won’t hold in place and the light flickers, I don’t think my unit is defective, it’s by design that the battery ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byXarator on 12/31/2013

A very bright flashlight with a good reflector which gives a good light pattern, both for the near surroundings and far away. Decent size so it fits in a my jacket so i can always have it with me. I have problems with the flashlight, but i got alot of help from customer support. The soldering on the driver module weren´t up too standard, so the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeny878 on 12/30/2013

Received the parcel in time for the New Year. Flashlight wonderful, 950 LUMEN. Really shines very well become like night and day I have not found yet. all work has been all day. child runs around and experiencing a flashlight in every room, I think, soon the batteries have expired Included are missing at least one battery 18650 Real 975-Lumen LED Flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfire80 on 12/15/2013

bright light, easy to use, 5 mode button can be used by lightly pushing on it while light is on which allows you to change modes easily. Took my light to the hunt camp this year and was the envy of the camp when we went for a midnight tour through the woods-lit them up like there was a police light shining down on us. No issues with performance. None-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlonet on 12/11/2013

Really good build quality, sturdy and lies well in your hand. Is insanely bright, compared to its small and handy size. Looks like it could take a beating too, without breaking, although I have taken care not to drop it. When using this flashlight for hunting, it is very useful to able to change between lots of different brightness modes. SOS mode should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections