DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 24 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotato4u on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very bright, long battery life, three intensity settings, perfect size,Cons:on/off button is recessed a little too farOtherThoughts:Best I have ever owned for a fraction of the price.Bottomline:I could not be happier with this flashlight. I use it everyday for work, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomeeuwes on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Feels solid and outer building quality looks good - A lot of light and doesn't feel too hot - Setting is easily changeable and button feels solid. - Top can come off for cleaning and glass can be replaced (if replacement found)Cons:- Not waterproof? Image on DX shows s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonLuvJec on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:— the light is really strong and focused, I cannot measure it but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s really 975 lumen as advertised — the colour of the light is quite white to me — the metal casing feels solidCons:— when you shake it, the battery won’t hold in place and the l... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJotman on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The light is very bright. It is much brighter than some of my more expensive torches. The construction is very solid, it could easily survive being dropped.Cons:After about 10 mins of use it gets pretty hot (on high mode). The on/off can be a bit hard to push w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDille68 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very bright, but not sure if it´s 975 lumen. nice size flashlight with strong body that will last forever.Cons:selecting mode is not working all the time. Sometimes when you select medium, you get only 30 sec of light and then you have select other mode.OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaggboxx on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This flashlight is the best I've ever owned! The fit of the parts is good, the clicky-switch in the bottom works fine. O-rings seems tight and well placed. Reflector is nice and clean with LED ok centered.Cons:None that i can think of.OtherThoughts:I've compare... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToTko on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very bright. Not sure if it is really 975 lumens, because I cannot measure this value, but it has visible beam even on daylight. Measured 3,1A consumption on 3.7V Li-Ion battery.Cons:It`s getting hot when using long time on maximum brightness. I didnt apply the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAorwell on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Lamp seems sturdy, and it's bright. No really, it's bright. The flashing mode is well thought and actually usefull, since it blinks, and does not tempt to imitate an epilepsy-inducing stroboscope. Build quality seems fineCons:in some situations, the light might be too br... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansi001 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* High lumen output! Draws a little over 3 amps with a good battery! * True 975 Lumen! * Strobe is FAST! * Love the 5 modes! * Good balance between flood and throw. It has enough spill to light up the surroundings yet bright enough spot to throw at least 200m.C... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytempusodc on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Extremely bright (it lives up to its lumen rating) Compact for its light output Feels nice solid constructionCons:Not able to focus the beam (flood to spot) but it still throws its light nicely so not a huge problemOtherThoughts:.Bottomline:Fantastic torch, I bought it for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections