DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KH-T60 HA-II 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight w/ XM-L T6 (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Good value great bright focused awesome rugged solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscott1256ca on 12/12/2014

battery seems to last quite a while before needing recharge. Functions work as expected, light is quite bright. Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byaleksem on 12/03/2014

Pros: -Price -Brightness (no clue if as advertised, but hella bright! I mean, 200 meters+ on lit street at night) -Sturdy metal body, seems almost unbreakable -Size, as it perfectly fits my medium-sized hand Cons: -Battery size, as I don't have anything else that uses 18650 Read more

Impression:awesome rugged solid,great bright focused;

0 0 0

• posted byPotato4u on 06/16/2014

Very bright, long battery life, three intensity settings, perfect size, on/off button is recessed a little too far Best I have ever owned for a fraction of the price. I could not be happier with this flashlight. I use it everyday for work, and if it ever stopped working, I would buy two more! I also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomeeuwes on 05/13/2014

- Feels solid and outer building quality looks good - A lot of light and doesn't feel too hot - Setting is easily changeable and button feels solid. - Top can come off for cleaning and glass can be replaced (if replacement found) - Not waterproof? Image on DX shows splash, but no IPXX value found anywhere.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

An incredibly bright flashlight in a compact, stylish hard-anodized aluminum case. The best lumen output you can squeeze out of a single 18650 battery. Three useful brightness modes (and two useless ones, unless you feel like causing a car crash by blinding drivers or driving passers-by insane with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPodigas on 03/27/2014

Very good flashlight for a fair price. I have it now for more then 1 mounth and I am really pleased that I bought it. The price was not so low but I still bought it. Overall quality is really good. Button works fine. Flashlight has a lot of programs. I usually use the most powerful and the reduction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySFWSSX on 03/19/2014

I own it for more than three years and it is still working very well. I use it everywhere : camping, on my bike, etc. Very bright, you can see it from a long distance, and very VERY solid construction, it feels like a professional product. The bettery life is reasonable for a flashlight as bright as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySonLuvJec on 01/02/2014

— the light is really strong and focused, I cannot measure it but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s really 975 lumen as advertised — the colour of the light is quite white to me — the metal casing feels solid — when you shake it, the battery won’t hold in place and the light flickers, I don’t think my ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byXarator on 12/31/2013

A very bright flashlight with a good reflector which gives a good light pattern, both for the near surroundings and far away. Decent size so it fits in a my jacket so i can always have it with me. I have problems with the flashlight, but i got alot of help from customer support. The soldering on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeny878 on 12/30/2013

Received the parcel in time for the New Year. Flashlight wonderful, 950 LUMEN. Really shines very well become like night and day I have not found yet. all work has been all day. child runs around and experiencing a flashlight in every room, I think, soon the batteries have expired Included are missing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections