Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1) The flashlight is really small. On the pictures it doesnt look like, but it is much smaller which is a sure plus.
2) Mine came with a wrist wrap
3) It is nicely build, no scratches etc.
4) It is very bright. I wouldnt say 1200 lumens at it is claimed, but more likely realistic 700 - 1000, which is still very bright
5) The STROBE mode is a plus if you use it while riding on the bike. Cars will see you at long ranges even in the very dark places.
6) Price is placed well, it is cheap for what you get.
1) I hate the space betwen the glass and mainframe. It is not that much of an issue tho.
2) I hate the lowest mode, it doesnt produce enough light to even search for stuff on the floor in the dark if needed.
3) It doesnt have memory mode.
This flashlight is a must have for people who like lots of light in small package. It is a good buy for sure.
I am using this flashlight everyday on the bike. Mostly at night hours in really dark places. The cars who pass me buy do sometimes flash me back so im guessing it is really hard light to look into. Do position it down while riding on bike and passing cars! You are cleary visible even at long ranges with this torch.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.