DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire TH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeagle888 on 07/08/2014

Very bright light especially on high mode. Small size and only 1x18650 battery. Very solid flashlight build with aluminium. If can be called cons: Changing modes is a little bit strange - soft click on the button to change them. Does not have zooming and it is not waterproof, but the price is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

Amazingly bright torch for its size, I was surprised at how much light it puts out. The 5 mode switch is handy as if you are using it in a smaller space the highest setting can be too bright! It's well built too and feels like a quality product with no rough edges or burrs. It can get quite hot when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigaoeq on 02/05/2014

I use this flashlight for work. It is great to work in the field because of its tough construction. Also, light beam is incredibly powerful. Once I was in a client visit and everybody got amazed because I was able to evidence some details in the building structure that nobody could with their flashlights.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrisar73 on 01/29/2014

Linterna que ofrece una potencia de iluminación extremadamente alta para el tamaño tan contenido que tiene. Los materiales empleados en su elaboración y su construcción delatan un producto de alta calidad. El uso de baterías 18650 recargables ayuda a ahorrar dinero en pilas. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDima2035 on 01/22/2014

Good workmanship, metallic lamp housing has 5 modes, a bright light shines far and wide, has a strap for carrying, compact size, has a margin to select different capacity batteries 18650 format, at maximum capacity from Batteries TrustFire 2300 rabotoaet about an hour. gets very hot at maximum capacity,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycipura on 01/20/2014

This is a real performer !!! You can not imagine how much bright it is!!! I light up 300 mt away building from my balcony and the securities was running around due to the light :) They taught what is happing :)) It has a good quality materials it is really 5 mode. With my real ultrafire batteries I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndccifbuawwx on 01/19/2014

High powered light, best that I've seen on this price range. Multiple lighting modes, save battery with lower beam for more operating time. With highest power it consumes my 4000mA batteries empty in 3h, but i have another replacement one with me and a wall charger so not a biggie. Reflector is unadjustable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewome on 12/23/2013

I really didn't expected to be so bright, but it is, it can illuminate the night, very bright. It definitely has a lot of lux. The light spot it is tuneable, you have to rotate the cap. The quality seems good, hope it will work for years. I have nothing bad to say about this flashlight. Only thing is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrewbie57 on 12/22/2013

Overall the light body is defnitely of higher quality than most others I have purchased. The orings seat nicely, the threaded sections on the body are very well fittings, the tail button has smooth operation, the light throw is excellent. LED delaminated from the drop in board very easily. I have not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHumanity34 on 12/12/2013

Feels like a quality flashlight. Solid piece. Very bright. Very cheap. This flashlight has 3 modes. Full on light, blinking (turns on and off automatically) and fast blinking. Did not notice this until I turned it on and off about 20 times, hard to get to the bliking modes. For me it doesn't matter since ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections