DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire TH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Awesome! Not happy Highly recommend!!! dommage
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnesto069 on 06/01/2015

THE ULTRA FIRE WORKS MAYBE FOR 30 MINUTES AND THEN CAPUT!!! I RECHARGE THE BATTERY BUT IT WONT WORK , :-( SO I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED FOR THAT

Impression:Not happy;

0 0 0

• posted byMidway18 on 05/23/2015

Покупал фонарь для велосипеда и нисколько не пожалел. Светит просто прекрасно (в сравнении с более дешевым фонарем за 8-10 долларов, просто небо и земля). Считаю, что очень неплохой вариант за эту цену.

Отличный фонарь за свою цену

Impression:Bright,Highly recommend!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bymorganethomas on 05/19/2015

le bouton marche arrêt ne fonctionne plus après 1mois d'utilisation

Impression:dommage;

0 0 0

• posted bylybick on 04/11/2015

Сначала купил себе такой фонарь, потом второй - сыну, очень он ему понравился. Все друзья завидуют, хотят такой же)) Я го и в воду опускал, и в снегу он валялся - всё нипочём. За три года использования, только краска потёрлась.

Супер фонарь!

Impression:Bright,Awesome!,Highly recommend!!!;

0 0 1

• posted byThe1B4U on 04/06/2015

I was really happy with it as it worked well until it started flickering and turning off. I had not had a whole lot of use out of it, I guess I was just one of the lucky ones to get a faulty LED. I noticed that sometimes it would just dim down. Pressing the top of the LED (right over the lens) it... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted by9121899 on 02/23/2015

really bright for the price, nice 5 modes with a good working strobe and sos feels pretty good, wouldent recomend dropping this on the floor though cons : batteries I got with it run out fast recomend 3400 mah well worth the investment.................................

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: VERY VERY Bright!! I bought this for my father, and he has loved it ever since. He lives in a farm, therefore he has to go out some nights to check some animals and he used to carry a very heavy flashlight, with this, he can just keep it in his pocket. cons: Gets hot, nor enough toburn you,... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byhenkjankempers on 09/01/2014

Very bright on high mode. It is a nice small flashlight that uses 1* 18650 battery. It is a good allround flashlight. The only con is (in my opinion) is that the battery does not last long in high-mode, about 1 1/2 hour

Impression:Very solid small light;

0 0 0

• posted bymeDaniel85 on 12/06/2014

Pros: Came within 3 days, bright and powerful torchlight with a rather good throw Cons: If you don't mind the squeaky noise when you are opening it, its great! Thoughts: Good for day to day usage and even camping trips! Different power modes. A full charge is able to last me at least a month (if... Read more

Impression:Very solid build. This is my second one I bought!;

0 0 0

• posted bytyryt on 08/27/2014

Pros: I have this lamp for over a year. He has established himself as a reliable unpretentious, pretty airtight case, very sturdy, I even dropped on a concrete floor, he survived and still works like new. ordered him a set of batteries, two battery lasts for 2 nights fishing. Only positive The... Read more

Impression:Highly recommend!!!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere