DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire TH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 42 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeagle888 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright light especially on high mode. Small size and only 1x18650 battery. Very solid flashlight build with aluminium. Cons:If can be called cons: Changing modes is a little bit strange - soft click on the button to change them. Does not have zooming and it is not wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazingly bright torch for its size, I was surprised at how much light it puts out. The 5 mode switch is handy as if you are using it in a smaller space the highest setting can be too bright! It's well built too and feels like a quality product with no rough e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigaoeq on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this flashlight for work. It is great to work in the field because of its tough construction. Also, light beam is incredibly powerful. Once I was in a client visit and everybody got amazed because I was able to evidence some details in the building struc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytattinen3000 on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's bright. Really bright. Very handy sized and body feels solid. Looks like a real tool not something you could pick up from toy shop. Cons:Switch came defected somehow. It keeps changing the mode without touching. Some times it doesn't switch on on first tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalkenberg on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very bright. Uses 16500 battery. I have plenty of them: I disassemble old broken laptop, these elements are used in laptop batteries. And these batteries has much more energy than regular NiCd AA batteries and do not have memory effect. Cons:The light spot is not tuneable... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAFrank01 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:well, its amazing how much it iluminates, really a surprise, and its really small, have tested lots of other flashlights bigger and need lots of batteries, but they dont iluminate as much. Cons:came with a little defect, it didnt close the contact to light it up... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysachith on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent device. Super bright. Does the job. Has 5 Modes. Contains a dual mode push button. Hard press turn the device on/off and soft press switches between the modes. Cons:Gets hot when operating for a longer time. But one can easily find a workaround for t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMasterGee on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:to begin: extremely bright and then some! compared to C3 it is almost day and night in short ownership, coonstruction seems solid and comparable to other cree lights, which i quite good (but dont drop them,wrecked 2 14500s that way) Cons:none so far. OtherThough... Read more

th-t60 vs ultrafire cree c3
    1 0
  • posted byLHBI on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight is great for all cases, actually point out to everyone. The beam goes far and delivers what it promises. Who wants a flashlight this is the excellent product. There is a flashlight cheap, but worth the price. Cons:The lantern is a bit heavy, it could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypikantekip on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really provides a lot of light! It is easy to use and not too big. It feels really solid and should not easily break. Cons:Some of the modes do not work. But the ones you need do. I.e. the low and bright modes do work but (which I think are) the stroboscopic and s.o.s.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections