DX » Community » Reviews » VOCE Cosmetic Make-Up 77-Color Eye Shadow Kit with Mirror & Brushes
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydudadlyra on 05/13/2014

The colors are beautiful and very ufesul, for day and also for the night. I have mine since more than a year and I like it very much. They could be more pigmented, but I know that, for the price I payed, they are very good. Also, two of the shadows were a bit broken when I received the package, but not a big deal. Not the best pallete on DX, but still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrisska on 01/23/2013

This palette of vibrant, beautiful colors is the absolute best I've EVER owned. The colors are rich and long lasting and I've never been more satisfied with an eyeshadow than I am with this one. Absolutely see no cons even after 5 months of use. Very nice product, good choice of colors, easy to use and easy to store. It doesn't cake and lasts for a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLahtalion on 12/24/2011

Really nice and practical packaging. Great selection of colors with many variations of purple, brown, blue and skin colored shadows. The amount of powder is just about right. Two of the colors were broken/spilled upon arrival. Not very durable, will not last more than 4-5 hours. Having more bright shades (pink, silver, gold, white) would be nice. Great ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymoret on 09/14/2011

Perfect!Very good,a nice selection of colors,there are shimmer colors and neutrals as well. I love the black and the grey,the neutrals are very diferent,not just beige ,you know?A great pallete for begginers as well professionals. A bit small,I TOUGHT the shadows were bigger :(( Totally worth and a great price,well builded,the colors do not transfer,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections