DX » Community » Reviews » Sexy Lip Gloss Set (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LemraLina on 01/02/2013

Pros: Beautiful lip gloss with a long-lasting, pleasant taste and smell, and four colors of the pack. Easy to apply, long lasting and softens lips, overall it is a very nice and quality product. Cons: None none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by scaldaf on 12/10/2012

Pros: very beautiful when used in large quantities in the lips, pleasant aroma and taste, is very good too flashy product... Cons: to have a legal effect must pass a kind of exaggerated quantity of product, otherwise very good product... OtherThoughts: one kit could have more choices of colors or the colors selectable for a single packet... Bot... Read more

Sexy Lip Gloss Set

0 0
  • posted by basipasi on 11/27/2012

Pros: Nice set of colours in one pack. Easy to apply and lasts long on the lips. The packaging is very cool! Leopard theme really adds to the product. Cons: Haven't found any cons yet. OtherThoughts: One thing is that these have a very, very pleasant smell. Mildly, not too, fruity and flowery. Applying these is almost like applying good perfume... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hbarcelos on 09/20/2012

Pros: - Red colors with gloss, pink gloss, pink and transparent, all have a great glow, perfume, good length, and easy use. - Price is good and the girls are much more beautiful to him. Cons: - I have no accounts. - Maybe it could be cheaper. - Furthermore I see no other against. - Really good. OtherThoughts: - I bought my sisters and my mom, t... Read more

Great Gloss Great Lip Gloss

2 0
  • posted by OverclockImport on 06/26/2012

Pros: Good product! Excellent quality! The colors are beautiful! No Flavor remains in your lips Great quality! It's very cheap! 4 different colors The packaging is beautiful i love it! Cons: Don't sell in separate colors, so if one color ends, you need to buy the four colors again! the package came a little dented, but it's ok! OtherThoughts: I... Read more

26/06/2012 26/06/2012 26/06/2012

1 0
  • posted by natenf on 09/25/2011

Pros: - Nice, cool and sexy colors - No Flavor remains in your lips (I hate when gloss have oil flavor) - Really hidrate your lips. - Build qualit is good Cons: - Don't sell separate collors. - Some collors will end fast and other will never end, so if you want to buy again you will have many gloss repeated of colors you dont use. - The effect... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections