DX » Community » Reviews » Sexy Lip Gloss Set (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLemraLina on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful lip gloss with a long-lasting, pleasant taste and smell, and four colors of the pack. Easy to apply, long lasting and softens lips, overall it is a very nice and quality product. Cons:None none none none none none none none none none none none none none none n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscaldaf on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very beautiful when used in large quantities in the lips, pleasant aroma and taste, is very good too flashy product... Cons:to have a legal effect must pass a kind of exaggerated quantity of product, otherwise very good product... OtherThoughts:one kit could have more c... Read more

Sexy Lip Gloss Set
    0 0
  • posted bybasipasi on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice set of colours in one pack. Easy to apply and lasts long on the lips. The packaging is very cool! Leopard theme really adds to the product. Cons:Haven't found any cons yet. OtherThoughts:One thing is that these have a very, very pleasant smell. Mildly, not too, fru... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbarcelos on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Red colors with gloss, pink gloss, pink and transparent, all have a great glow, perfume, good length, and easy use. - Price is good and the girls are much more beautiful to him. Cons:- I have no accounts. - Maybe it could be cheaper. - Furthermore I see no oth... Read more

Great Lip Gloss Great Gloss
    2 0
  • posted byOverclockImport on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product! Excellent quality! The colors are beautiful! No Flavor remains in your lips Great quality! It's very cheap! 4 different colors The packaging is beautiful i love it! Cons:Don't sell in separate colors, so if one color ends, you need to buy the four colors a... Read more

26/06/2012 26/06/2012 26/06/2012
    1 0
  • posted bynatenf on 09/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice, cool and sexy colors - No Flavor remains in your lips (I hate when gloss have oil flavor) - Really hidrate your lips. - Build qualit is good Cons:- Don't sell separate collors. - Some collors will end fast and other will never end, so if you want to buy... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections