Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedmontonartist on 05/11/2010

very bright lights, well built. the collar is very easy to use. the price is very fair. Strong clips to hold the collar together. It does not fit on smaller dogs. I needed to resew the collar to fit a smaller dog, which is something that could be done at the when they are being made. Other then the one problem it works very well if the collar came in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv14d4m1r on 04/15/2010

It's very visible at night. The collar itself is too thin, the clips are composed of very little plastic, and with the way they put in the LEDs, a flexible pcb sandwiched between the collar and velvet, it doesn't last long. The few times I used it, I used another collar for actual on-leash walking, because I was afraid that this thing would just snap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhrath on 03/07/2010

Very solid Easy mount with "snap" connect Good visability in the dark LEDs stopped working after less than a month. Very annoying. To big for my dog. No hints on size on the web site that I could see. Best for large dogs I needed to shorten the strap way beyond what it seems made for, using tape. It woll probably go 2 times around the neck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuicie on 01/24/2008

Great build quality. Very strong. Good visibility. None. It only was a bit to wide for my dog. Great safety feature for your dog. Every dog should have one. Read more

0 0
  • posted byspencer on 11/02/2007

Much sturider than I expected, lights are quite bright and flash in sequence. Easy operation. Came with batteries. Just five lights - was hoping they went all the way around. Basically, a flashing collar for what you'd pay for a comparable regular collar. Five Bones on the zero to five Dog scale. (All good!) Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections