DX » Community » Reviews » ECAR Xenon Super Vision HID Vehicle White Light Headlamp Set (H7 6000K)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomas41066 on 01/29/2014

Het is een te gek Setje, Super makkelijk in te bouwen,en je gelooft het niet ,maar het autorijden in het donker is nu dag voor mij geworden!!!!! Binnen +- 15 min. in gebouwd Het Xenon Super Vision HID H7 6000K is echt een aanrader . Maar let echt op!!! bouw het setje alleen in koplampen met de loep .... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byradneo on 01/01/2014

massive improvement with HID bulbs. I see much much further with these lights. really good buy. Took me about 15 mins to install(Toyota Avensis 1.8lt) It may be difficult for some to install. Most info and tips can be found on-line to help you with your model car. The instructions were horrible. Bad ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byplayone on 07/01/2012

This kit is excellent! I've bought 6 or 7 Ecar kits, H4, H7 and H1 and install them in diferent cars and no one have any problems with them! For me this is a best buy product! Visual area at night is excellent, since I have this kit, i forgot I have high beam lights! Connector could be better quality,... Read more

Ecar H7 6000K

0 0 6

• posted bykgeek1 on 01/15/2012

this is simply genius, it is very easy to connect and use its cheap it makes driving at night pleasant this set comes as an set with ballast wires and xenon bulbs you will get the feeling of quality with this set wires and connector are in good build I ordered Wrong set for my 93 civic with h-4 (this ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfernandocalani on 01/05/2012

The article is easy to install paragraph Users with little knowledge. In my case install on UN Paragraph Ford ka 2005, had to do the hole on the back cover of paragraph Pass Optics cables and place the rubber insulation of the water and dust. Very Simple alike. (See photos). Even though the lights do ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections