DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case + Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth + Stylus for Samsung i9020/Nexus S - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybwalter on 12/26/2012

Nice compact case and the matte finish has a nice feel. Screen protector went on fairly easily and looks good. Seems to be slightly matte so it doesn't produce much glare or attract many fingerprints. Still, it's clear and doesn't affect the image quality the way some anti-glare protectors do. Stylus works. A bit of an edge on the case where it transitions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoky95 on 11/28/2012

Really cheap, nice and gentle looking case for Nexus S, black color fits to the color of the phone. It's hard to put it on the phone and there are little problems with using volume buttons. I seems that i9020 (US version, I guess) has a little bit different dimensions from i9023 (international?), because it's kinda hard to put it on the phone. I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveined on 11/12/2012

It fits perfectly the Nexus S and won't acidently get off or press any buttons if you put it right. Provides a great deal of protection for your phone, leaving the speaker and camera lens with adequate room. Pressing the power / volume buttons will be somewhat harder with this case. It works, but gets some time to be used to it. I use this case for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverSniper on 07/31/2012

The case is much smaller compared to silicon counterpart. It also fits much better is cellphone sleeves so you don't need to remove the case. Audio buttons are done badly, they are now easy useable since they are sticking out like 1mm out of the case. Which means that you need to always looks at the volume rocker shape on the case to find the button.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheking on 10/31/2011

-The case is very tight and does not add too much bulk -The back has a very nice grip to it and it's matte -The stylus works -I actually messed up the first time I applied the screen protector and repealed it and applied it again. It's static and goes on the screen really quick. -Very cheap The screen protector does not cover the front entirely -cleaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaqilhirji on 06/29/2011

Provides general, all round protection of your phone. Case is soft, and adds texture, so it's harder to drop the phone. Screen protector is easy to apply and goes on clear, without hindering display quality, and stylus actually works! (Not that I use it that much) Can still access all charging ports, heaphone ports, and screen protector leaves holes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTesket on 05/31/2011

Is very tight - there is no way this will fall off by an accident. Great material - does not collect dust like silicone The blank surface in the top makes it look like there is no cover on the phone if you look at it from the front - very good! All buttons and holes are still full operational when this cover is on Hard to get in place - I struggled ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguillem on 05/19/2011

Much better than I expected. Fits nearly perfectly, and is one of the few available for Nexus S. Material is excellent. Back is of a good matte texture, very comfortable to hold, and top borders are shiny black plastic. This is not easy to see in the pics, and I was very happy that the back was not made in that same shiny and hard plastic. Side button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolchky on 05/13/2011

- pretty - useful - comes with a very useful screen protection - was designed for nexus s with super amoled screen, which is more thin than the nexus s sold in europe, with LCD screen. So it does not recover the phone perfectly, but it does not fall either. - some small parts are not well-finished, and can be seen around the protection. - The cleaning ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections