Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Pretty good cace for the price you pay!

posted by SilverSniper on 07/31/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The case is much smaller compared to silicon counterpart.

It also fits much better is cellphone sleeves so you don't need to remove the case.

Cons:

Audio buttons are done badly, they are now easy useable since they are sticking out like 1mm out of the case. Which means that you need to always looks at the volume rocker shape on the case to find the button.

The case always sticks to the phone, which makes the volume rocker and power button unusable. I always have to pill off the case from the phone to be able to use it.

The screen guard dont work too well. I have to sometime press hard on the screen for it to register the touch.

Pen for it broke the first minute i tried to use it. Everything fell off of it.

OtherThoughts:

They need to either cut out the location for the volume rocker and power button or make them stand out big enough so that they could be easily used.

Improve the screen guard so that the touch sensing would be better.

The pen for it, I find since the quality is so bad, might as well not package it with the kit.

Bottomline:

For the price cant really complain

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections