DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case + Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth + Stylus for Samsung i9020/Nexus S - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunomuguet on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This protective PVC Case fits perfectly in the Nexus S Model. I spected a bigger width, but i became surprised when i put my cellphone in my pocket, almost the same width comparing with "only back" protectors. It protects a lot in fall cases, and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJucarez on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a very safe case, with very beautiful looking. The cell buttons fits perfectly with the case, not difficulting the daily use. Actually, some friends asked me if I changed my cell phone, 'cause the case color is really beautiful and protects all the main parts of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoreanStig on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This provides a better looking and switches are not pressed coincidently any more as well as it provides some protection. I've originally purchased rubber protector but it comes out easily and this one does not have the problemCons:It comes with useless stylus.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections