DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Samsung i9020/Google Nexus S
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byappleotten on 07/24/2013

The obvious pro to this product is that it protects your screen and doesn't impair the touch functions of your phone. It's pretty easy to apply, assuming you have steady hands. - My screen arrived bent due to shipping, so I can't use it. - If you get any dust or particles on the sticker, it's nearly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalmeaug on 02/25/2013

Easy of use Do not compromise quality of screen Fits screen perfectly It's resistant to sun and high temperatures of the Cell Phone It's not glossy, so it's hard to uso on daylight Kinda hard to put, please clean your screen with the clothing before aplying It will last for about 1 year, so I suggest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

Works good! It fits well the Nexus S and I don't have noticed any problems on the past months. The price is good considering the quality of the product. No cons at all. It just do what it was made to do perfectly. Just need to be careful when applying for the first time because you can't re-apply the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrwackjob1 on 12/09/2012

Keeps your screen protected and your phone safe from scratches. Helps protect against scuffs, scrapes, and any other issues. Easy to apply, stays on well, and lasts at least as long as more expensive ones. Protects against everyday wear and tear. Somewhat thinner than a more expensive screen protector,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydocbill on 09/20/2012

Fits the phone perfectly. Help reduce finger-print marks. Like all plastic films it is difficult to get all the air bubbles. It would be nice if more than one was included in the package. I had to lower the price to 4 stars instead of 5 because it is only one cover. However, if you really want to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguygb19 on 10/10/2011

This is a realy good screen protector will protect your screen from scratches. I'm using one of this protectors for a long time and its still in good condition. It helps keep scratches and smudges off of your nexus s's screen. The main con about this protector is that when its clean of finger prints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykc2521 on 03/30/2011

- Price. For what it does, the value of the Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Samsung Google Nexus S is incredible. Buy more than one. - Build Quality. My initial impressions of the quality of the screen protector were very good, and similar to other screen protectors that I have used for long periods ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections