DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Samsung i9020/Google Nexus S (90CM-Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymorbo86 on 05/19/2013

Works great and the price is great! I ordered one 2 months ago and just ordered 2 more. The quality is actually really really good. Works just as good as my original Samsung cables. I use them to charge different phones , from USB and from the wall, no issues. honestly, they work great and I haven't had any issues at all. It would be a little nicer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

I've been using this cable on the past months and it works good to charge my cellphone. The table length is good enough. It just works for my needs and is charging my cellphone for months. The quality is not so good and feels cheap. It does not work well with some devices like Nexus 7 for an unknown reason. You can bet that this cable will work good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorellon on 05/24/2011

It works really fine for data transfer and charging without problems. The micro usb side connects perfectly in the nexus s. The price is not so low due to build quality. It seems to be of really poor quality, as the cable near the micro usb tip seems not to be fixed with the micro usb tip case. Also, this case seems to be hollow and not solid as common ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections