Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysjokoladefoged on 05/02/2014

Works well, easy to use, steady build, good materials! Really cheap Shape is not the best, could be more compact, could have been slimmer and more compact. Have had no problems with this so far, except the shape. Very simple peace of equipment which just does it job without any complaints. Well worth the money if you need a converter between female ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxrox on 11/17/2013

Inexpensive, good quality, solid, very small and portable None, it works perfectly on all the cables and devices I have used it on. The micro usb male end is long enough for any device you have, unlike other ones I have tried. If the male end is too short it may not be able to make a good connection. This adapter works with many of the cables I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/08/2013

This item in particular is one i was looking for some time and now i have a problem solved. I wanted to buy a new charger for my phone but some of them are expensive and some are just bad quality. But i had a mini USB charger and when i saw this item i though, hmm what a good ideea. So it is a money saver, just what i needed. The male micro USB is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkcan on 10/15/2013

Carries data, unlike some others that only do power. Quite small, 17x9 mm at it's thickest. Of the eight (8) I bought, two (2) were "loose" as other people describe. They can still be used, but only when the device is laying still on the table. It's a bit wide in the middle, but I don't think that will cause problems for most people. Considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenmruiz on 10/11/2013

Small, simple, cheap and works as expected. What else can you ask? It came form China, received in Madrid(Spain) after 11 days, below the 15-20 days expected, so even happy with the shipping. I have tested it with an old cell charger and with an USB cable to computer, connected to my cell, and works fine in both cases (charge and access files ok). Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmaval94 on 07/02/2013

It totally works but you must not move your whatever-you-are-going-to-plug because it unplug. I use it to charge my phone with a long cable. The construction is based on a tough plastic and remain solid. It is small. I think that is a pro because doesn't use much space. Doesn´t fit properly. It unplugs really easy. with the cable you can lift your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymogo777 on 06/02/2013

This was very inexpensive but the quality turned out to be quite decent. I've had no problems with it. I use it for charging and data transfers and so far I've been pretty impressed. None that I can think of. The shape is very convenient. Unlike some other boxy models, it's small AND can be used with any phone case. When I bought other converters, I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfsito on 05/27/2013

Its price. its small. Nothing else. No pro that you cant find in any other similar thing. -The conector doesnt fit properly -The plastic simply opens when its pushed leaving all the cables exposed. -It will probably break before I bought six of these. -one was broke the first time i used it. 2 broke after using it more or less 10 times, the rest still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazzpgh2 on 05/22/2013

Cheap and works! -fittings are a little loose, I can wiggle it when plugged in... makes the connection a little iffy. -a little long, about an inch and a half long, would love to see a more compact version. -Has a rounded shape which might make side by side connections tight, but not really an issue for micro usb devices that usually only have 1 port.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/26/2013

Good price, good reliable connection, very easy to use. shows signs of cracking after repeated use. Bought this in order to use an old fast charger with my new phone that only had a micro USB port. it does a great job if you are not planing on using the phone during charging as the adapter is quite large and inflexible putting high stress on the adapter,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections