Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysjokoladefoged on 05/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well, easy to use, steady build, good materials! Really cheap Cons:Shape is not the best, could be more compact, could have been slimmer and more compact. OtherThoughts:Have had no problems with this so far, except the shape. Very simple peace of equipme... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxrox on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, good quality, solid, very small and portable Cons:None, it works perfectly on all the cables and devices I have used it on. OtherThoughts:The micro usb male end is long enough for any device you have, unlike other ones I have tried. If the male en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item in particular is one i was looking for some time and now i have a problem solved. I wanted to buy a new charger for my phone but some of them are expensive and some are just bad quality. But i had a mini USB charger and when i saw this item i though, hmm what a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkcan on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Carries data, unlike some others that only do power. Quite small, 17x9 mm at it's thickest. Cons:Of the eight (8) I bought, two (2) were "loose" as other people describe. They can still be used, but only when the device is laying still on the table. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenmruiz on 10/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, simple, cheap and works as expected. What else can you ask? It came form China, received in Madrid(Spain) after 11 days, below the 15-20 days expected, so even happy with the shipping. I have tested it with an old cell charger and with an USB cable to com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmaval94 on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It totally works but you must not move your whatever-you-are-going-to-plug because it unplug. I use it to charge my phone with a long cable. The construction is based on a tough plastic and remain solid. It is small. I think that is a pro because doesn't use muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymogo777 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This was very inexpensive but the quality turned out to be quite decent. I've had no problems with it. I use it for charging and data transfers and so far I've been pretty impressed. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:The shape is very convenient. Un... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfsito on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its price. its small. Nothing else. No pro that you cant find in any other similar thing. Cons:-The conector doesnt fit properly -The plastic simply opens when its pushed leaving all the cables exposed. -It will probably break before OtherThoughts:I bought six... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazzpgh2 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and works! Cons:-fittings are a little loose, I can wiggle it when plugged in... makes the connection a little iffy. -a little long, about an inch and a half long, would love to see a more compact version. -Has a rounded shape which might make side by side... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, good reliable connection, very easy to use. Cons:shows signs of cracking after repeated use. OtherThoughts:Bought this in order to use an old fast charger with my new phone that only had a micro USB port. it does a great job if you are not planing... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections