Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykenngks on 02/03/2016

Pros: It is working. Cons: A warning message appeared when charging the Lumia 640. It said : The device is charging slowly. Please use the original charger.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byFrits007 on 12/24/2015

Works perfect, cheap! No cons so far!

Impression:Just like description says;

0 0 0

• posted by1319174 on 07/18/2015

I ordered two of these, and none worked. I tried bend a little to see if was a misconnection and the thing just broke apart.

Impression:Trash;

0 0 0

• posted byysonmezer on 05/26/2015

Perfect Product. Thanks

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byBrammeke82 on 05/05/2015

Tiny, small connectors and just does what it's supposed to do. No fuss. :)

0 0 0

• posted by1habitaquo on 02/25/2015

Pros: Good product, and it's works Cons: After several weeks of use, it broke it. Poor materials.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted bygnammy on 02/07/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership: 1month Pros: the "Mini USB Female to Micro USB Male Adapter Converter" is useful a cheap, tested with LG G2 and Raspberry, it charges and exchanges data (depends on the usb mini cable you use). Cons: a bit bigger than i thought (4cm), does so... Read more

Impression:as described;

0 0 0

• posted byenculator on 01/30/2015

Pros: Work perfectly Cons: No cons Bottom line: Buy more that you need because most peoples of my family wants one

0 0 0

• posted bysken79 on 01/06/2015

The item is durable and is as described. It can be used to connect mini-usb devoces to the tablet, for example. I do not found cons.

Impression:as described;

0 0 0

• posted byPotres on 07/25/2014

Pros: Good, firm build quality. Does what it's supposed and is great for it's price. Cons: None whatsoever. Other thoughts: I've been using it with a solar charger for my phones since that is the only kind of connector in the world that didn't come with the charger ;) I recommend it if you need... Read more

Impression:nice, small, working;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere