DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 3.7V/1500mAh Battery for Samsung i9020/Google Nexus S (100~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNenadM on 09/03/2013

This is great product. Working with Nexus S phones battery. Package was good, just slow delivery time, but that is all. If you need second battery, you have just found one for your Nexsus phone. You can charge another device with the usb connector Can be used for personal or professional usage. I don't see for now (after 4-5 months, maybe charging time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYanbee on 06/27/2013

It is excellent for a secondary battery while you are traveling (intensive GPS use) or if you are going to be most of the time out of home. You can charge another device with the usb connector. When I am travelling, I charge the mobile battery and a digital camera with the usb. It has an excellent price for what it ofers. Charging time it is too slow,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarmundo on 12/05/2011

Great charger and battery. Battery's life is the same or better than original one. If you want you can charge another thing using the usb port. The charging time is too long. I dont know why. It's about 3 to 4 hours. The plastic case is not the best that I thought. When the light is red is charging. When that becomes blue, the charging is complete. ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections