Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBatwalrus on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The easycap is great for capturing my old home videos from vhs. The quality of the video is alright. It is about on par with playing it on a normal vcr. I also use it to play video games on my pc and it hardly lags. It is easy to go full screen and change the aspect ratio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, it works and there is software included. Cons:Adapter will warm quite a lot in use. Video quality is also bit weak (noise included) but most likely for the use you are needing this it will not matter. OtherThoughts:It's not very fast so don't expect it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytom98 on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:with this device i can save my old videos on the pc, verry easy to set up and install verry good price verry cheap Cons:cheap usb cable, its very thin, maybe a little manual for starting but once you know how it works its verry easy OtherThoughts:add little ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLapkama on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Cheap as Chips *Easy to work, when you understand how it works *Great soft included (All you need to start) Cons:*May need to read manual, how to capture video from Camera (Tip: Use software from CD (DVR recorder), don't try to use Professional Soft like Ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytansue on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Delivery was fast. Great device. Easy to use en comes in handy. Comes with CD capture program. Normally it costs (more) to convert your old cassete to digital. With EasyCap you keep your money in your pocket. I did use it a couple times. My computer runs windows 7. No p... Read more

2 1
  • posted bysantana.tiago on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very sturdy unit, installs ok and runs OK like any other USB capture device should Quality is great for the price Cons:I wish it came with a reusable case/box insterad of disposable blister pack! Also the usb extension that came with it is very flimsy but you can use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHEEL1g on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Barato, funciona bem com xsplit. Eu estou usando-o para capturar sinais de Xbox 360, e funciona como um encanto. Suporta tanto PAL, NTSC e PAL60 Handy, mutio bom Cons:O cabo USB que veio com o adaptador está solto e está causando BSODs. Mas você não... Read more

4 5
  • posted byAllthetech489 on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great picture quality when capturing games -Great software bundled with the product -easy setup -Had to by it again Cons:- Nah there are none OtherThoughts:My fake easycapture capture died on me. So i bought the easycap from this site again but this time i go... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBabaWoo on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it says, transfer video to PC and then I copy it to DVD or so. It is easy to use, almost plug and play like most USB devices. Once software installed, it works like a charm. Cons:It seemed to distort a little on temperature color and the picture tends to ge... Read more

4 0
  • posted bySkopuningurin on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use(If you read the manuals). Great alternative for other more expensive models. Using the software that follows with the device you will get great results, depending on what you need it for. I used it for transferring old VHS tapes to my computer. Overal... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections