Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidOrtiz33 on 09/22/2014

Worked perfectly. The instructions was not so crear, i not shure that works in windows 8.0 Take almost 3 months to receive but finally i received, during this process all my question was response in a little time. I have not problem with payment Read more

Impression:Submit your impression,Worked perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byBatwalrus on 07/08/2014

The easycap is great for capturing my old home videos from vhs. The quality of the video is alright. It is about on par with playing it on a normal vcr. I also use it to play video games on my pc and it hardly lags. It is easy to go full screen and change the aspect ratio any time while playing. Once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

Well, it works and there is software included. Adapter will warm quite a lot in use. Video quality is also bit weak (noise included) but most likely for the use you are needing this it will not matter. It's not very fast so don't expect it to deliver full HD or anything even close to that. Using it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytom98 on 07/02/2014

with this device i can save my old videos on the pc, verry easy to set up and install verry good price verry cheap cheap usb cable, its very thin, maybe a little manual for starting but once you know how it works its verry easy add little manual, shipment was a little slow had to wait three weeks for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLapkama on 06/25/2014

*Cheap as Chips *Easy to work, when you understand how it works *Great soft included (All you need to start) *May need to read manual, how to capture video from Camera (Tip: Use software from CD (DVR recorder), don't try to use Professional Soft like Lightworks to capture video) * Warm when operating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybritsome on 06/01/2014

Great product, it works good, and is helping me a lot for my videos that i capture from tv, also the price worth the pay. Ohh and the Cd is now compatible with windows 8 no cons i think that the product is good so i dont have complains about the product, maybe the only thing is that it took too much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrancoDalle on 04/30/2014

- Great for capturing games - Useful for using the laptop as screen, does not have any lag. - Be careful installing compatible drivers - The CD it came with didn't have the program needed (Ulead Video Studio). It can be downloaded easily. It is neccesary for displaying the images and hearing sound. Does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytansue on 04/21/2014

Delivery was fast. Great device. Easy to use en comes in handy. Comes with CD capture program. Normally it costs (more) to convert your old cassete to digital. With EasyCap you keep your money in your pocket. I did use it a couple times. My computer runs windows 7. No problem. Gonna make some friend ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bysantana.tiago on 04/11/2014

Very sturdy unit, installs ok and runs OK like any other USB capture device should Quality is great for the price I wish it came with a reusable case/box insterad of disposable blister pack! Also the usb extension that came with it is very flimsy but you can use it without it As any other capture device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySense1 on 04/09/2014

It's fairly easy to use, just plug it in and install software and you're good to go. It works with most of the video capture and streaming softwares available or at least with those i tested it with. Video quality isn't very good compared to connecting it straight to tv. honestech hd dvr software that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections