Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZigmars29 on 12/13/2014

Pros: Quality of product is nice, and it does what it's supposed to do. Included software is good, and you have good control of video (brightness, saturation etc.). If this device does not fit in your USB port, USB extension cord is included. Cons: Video quality is is not perfect, but what do you expect ... Read more

Can be really useful sometimes!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrafernandez on 12/03/2014

Pros: Good image and quality - very good price Cons: lost almost 2 hours to configure it in Win 7 64bits - and solutions was easier than I searched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5_bktQaKjA (basically after Ulead program install right click it and under compatibility select Windows XP and also disable ... Read more

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byuncensored on 11/30/2014

Pros: Tem uma boa relação qualidade/preço. É fácil de usar. Vem tudo como descrito. Cons: Qualidade do som fraca. Cabo de extensão USB muito pequeno. Deveria vir explicito que o serial number do programa está escrito no CD e não na caixa com diz no manual de instruções. No geral é um bom artigo, o mais ... Read more

Boa relação qualidade/preço

Impression:Satisfeito,Worked perfectly,bom preço;

0 0 1

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

I couldn't find out if it works or not, since the dongle wasn't recognized by my operating system... I guess that's to be expected when using Linux. Read more

Impression:Satisfeito,Submit your impression,Disappointed ;

0 0 1

• posted bygutojc on 11/25/2014

Recomendo a todos!!! veio de acordo com o combinado!, demorou uns 60 dias pra chegar, mas esta dentro do esperado Read more

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bysudzdogg on 11/20/2014

Pros: It does what it says, transfer video to PC and then I copy it to DVD or so. It is easy to use, almost plug and play like most USB devices. Once software installed, it works like a charm. Cons: Cheap usb cable, its very thin, maybe a little manual for starting but once you know how it works its ... Read more

Impression:Worked perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidOrtiz33 on 09/22/2014

Worked perfectly. The instructions was not so crear, i not shure that works in windows 8.0 Take almost 3 months to receive but finally i received, during this process all my question was response in a little time. I have not problem with payment Read more

Impression:Submit your impression,Worked perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byBatwalrus on 07/08/2014

The easycap is great for capturing my old home videos from vhs. The quality of the video is alright. It is about on par with playing it on a normal vcr. I also use it to play video games on my pc and it hardly lags. It is easy to go full screen and change the aspect ratio any time while playing. Once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

Well, it works and there is software included. Adapter will warm quite a lot in use. Video quality is also bit weak (noise included) but most likely for the use you are needing this it will not matter. It's not very fast so don't expect it to deliver full HD or anything even close to that. Using it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytom98 on 07/02/2014

with this device i can save my old videos on the pc, verry easy to set up and install verry good price verry cheap cheap usb cable, its very thin, maybe a little manual for starting but once you know how it works its verry easy add little manual, shipment was a little slow had to wait three weeks for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections