Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9971220 on 01/13/2016

Good item, Good service BUT you ask 7-10 delevery time BUT I receive it after 20 days..!! Thx

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byelizeulzu on 12/24/2015

I thought it would pay only R$ 35.00 (BRL). When my order arrived at the Brazilian postal service, I had to pay an additional R$ 51.00 (BRL). Total R$ 81.00 (BRL). It took a month to arrive. For this price I can buy the same product on Brazil and it arrive in a week. It's my first experience with... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

2 0 1

• posted byalferrar on 12/14/2015

I use this product to view Raspberry Pi video out with a laptop. Image quality is not perfect, it is sometimes difficult to read characters from the Raspberry terminal. I didn't manage to view video in full screen. Taking into account the price, it just work for me, so I recommend it.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bystrapc on 11/05/2015

Pro: shipping was fast. i needed some time to install te driver's on my W10 computer but it works well, the program's thats coming with this USB video grabber is simple and do's the job. but other programs will work aswel. as it is just a video in put. its have a S-video and Composite video-in do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiOViFT on 10/29/2015

Funciona excelente, muy facil de manejar. Recibido correctamente!

Impression:Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bytonton23 on 10/28/2015

Soy se argentina y lamentablemente hoy 28 de octubre, casi 20 días después de haber ordenado la capturadora, me llego una carta del correo argentino diciendo que tengo que ir a buscar el producto a la sucursal de retiro, sinceramente teniendo en cuenta todos los trámites y el viaje que tengo que... Read more

0 1 1

• posted byjagh2009 on 09/24/2015

Exelente calidad precio. Todo OK¡

1 0 1

• posted byMaaveriiK on 09/01/2015

Pros: Tiene un tamaño practico. Es facil de usar. Cumple su funcion. El precio es muy bueno. Contras: El cable de extension de usb es muy delgado y se siente fragil. En general recomiendo este articulo, es muy facil de usar y por su tamaño es muy practico.

Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo! Excelente articulo!

Impression:Excelente!,Practico!,Calidad!;

1 0 1

• posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

There are not many such USB video capture devices on the market already, but if you are persistent you can get this one to work. If you get the driver wrong, you can easily crash your Windows OS. For the right one, see the discussions in the forum. I got it working with a composite cable coming I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOluFemi on 08/29/2015

The installation software does not come with the item, you will need to download it over the Internet. You might need to break open the item to actually discover the chipset details which will enable you know which software is suitable for your purchase. See... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere