• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfercuen on 02/28/2016

el producto cumple perfectamente con su descripción, precio inmejorable

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bytandrews on 02/22/2016

It works in Linux and Windows no problem. Buy it.

Impression:great;

0 0 1

• posted bydivie20 on 02/14/2016

Works Great High Quality took a little over 3 weeks to arrive but that's to be expected I've used it already and I am impressed with the result worth the price.

Impression:Useful,Easy;

0 0 1

• posted bybluemalibu on 02/11/2016

This was perfect for my use in transferring my old VHS tapes to files I could see on my computer. I didn't install the provided drivers in my Windows 7 computer; Windows automatically installed the correct ones. However, I did use the software provided with the device for recording and it worked... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanfran94 on 02/11/2016

Pros: el precio es muy bueno. Cumple con lo que promete. Incluye un alargue USB. Cons: El software incluido no es de lo mejor. Es lo mejor que se puede consequir por este precio

Cumple con lo que promete Cumple con lo que promete

Impression:good,Useful,Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byfernandezpego on 02/10/2016

Pros:Precio y funcionamiento Cons: Software y drivers Other:Funciona en windows 10, necesita un buen sofware sobre todo si deseas grabar en formato AVI u otro formato liviano, los drivers que vienen con el cd del producto funcionan en Win 10 y Win 8.1 recomiendo buscar otro software por que el de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVangelis262 on 01/30/2016

Convenient and cheap device. His function is performed. It comes with a program for capturing, editing and burning video to disc. It can be stored in a file. There is a possibility of the program to send video to YouTube. There are several quality settings file to be saved. Sometimes it loses the... Read more

Convenient and cheap device

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9884390 on 01/27/2016

I received the parcel a week after the order. EasyCapture is very easy to install, easy to use and it performs well. As everybody knows, old SONY Digital Handycam uses Firewire IEEE 1394 output to transfer files to the PC. But nowadays, no notebooks nor PCs have a Firewire IEEE 1394 input jack To... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9971220 on 01/13/2016

Good item, Good service BUT you ask 7-10 delevery time BUT I receive it after 20 days..!! Thx

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byelizeulzu on 12/24/2015

I thought it would pay only R$ 35.00 (BRL). When my order arrived at the Brazilian postal service, I had to pay an additional R$ 51.00 (BRL). Total R$ 81.00 (BRL). It took a month to arrive. For this price I can buy the same product on Brazil and it arrive in a week. It's my first experience with... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

2 0 1

DX Everywhere