Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

There are not many such USB video capture devices on the market already, but if you are persistent you can get this one to work. If you get the driver wrong, you can easily crash your Windows OS. For the right one, see the discussions in the forum. I got it working with a composite cable coming I... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byOluFemi on 08/29/2015

The installation software does not come with the item, you will need to download it over the Internet. You might need to break open the item to actually discover the chipset details which will enable you know which software is suitable for your purchase. See... Read more

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byMZOHAR2000 on 08/17/2015

driver for XP dont work on WIN-XP ! DO not use it if your PC is WIN-XP ! DO not use it if your PC is WIN-XP ! DO not use it if your PC is WIN-XP !DO not use it if your PC is WIN-XP ! DO not use it if your PC is WIN-XP !

Impression:Disappointed ,driver for XP dont work on WIN-XP !;

0 0 0

• posted byakan0000 on 07/31/2015

tv de işime yaradı.ürün acıklaması iyi

Impression:yararlı;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoFn on 07/30/2015

Produto de boa qualidade funciona normalmente. Ótima qualidade na imagem. perfeito. Contra: demora um pouco para chegar, mas tudo bem.

Impression:Útil,Fácil;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelo_campos_dias@hotmail.com on 07/24/2015

Facil, rapido e pratico o uso. Para atividades rapidas ele é eficiente e de facil manuseio.

0 0 0

• posted bySebastian013 on 07/24/2015

facil de instalar, eso si no usar el programa que viene con el, y en windows 7 no funciona, utilizar en windows xp.

0 0 0

• posted byUser1001 on 07/09/2015

This video grabber device offer stereo audio and composite/super-video inputs. The device driver seams to work properlly on Win-Vista-32bits and Win7-64bits but the application software very disapointing. Get another one if you can. Be aware the Composite video input is 75 ohms impedance so if to... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byLeoPedrotti on 07/07/2015

É uma porcaria, não funcionou. Já tive outro do DX e funcionava, agora vendem esse falsificado. E ainda tive que pagar 58 reais de taxa de alfandega. PÉSSIMO!

Impression:Disappointed ,falso;

0 1 0

• posted byqhubbles on 07/05/2015

I'm utterly disappointed with this purchase. Since the day I got it, I haven’t been able to make it work. The drivers are not working, the software comes without serial number, the devices heats. When the device receives the video, it freezes. The worst: this is a fake copy of the original Don’t... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ,Scam,unuseful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere