• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycostinxx on 07/19/2016

foarte multumit

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylego092000 on 07/05/2016

bien pour pas chère, capricieux, ne fonctionne pas avec tous les magnétoscope. il est aussi possible d'utiliser OBS pour enregistrer les vidéo ou les steamer en live

0 0 0

• posted byjasonw on 07/01/2016

It seamed good at first, capturing the video picture, but then after 10 minutes of use the picture was lost. I tried rebooting, but ever since then I get from windows that the device has malfunctioned. Windows now only recognizes it as Unknown Device. I have tried it on a few computers and get I... Read more

Impression:Malfunctioned;

0 0 0

• posted byfantomass19893 on 06/16/2016

Pros: easy to use, low price Cons: not very popular chip used, linux is not suppoted Received based on Somagic chip item

Easycap capture device

Impression:good,Useful,Easy;

0 0 1

• posted byotakonn on 05/11/2016

de muy buena calidad en materiales y funcionamiento con drivers incluidos y bien empaquetado sin ninguna observacion

0 0 0

• posted byArn123 on 06/02/2016

Pros: Nice finish, good plugs and wires. Cons: Did not sport Uleas Studio SE as advertised, and without proper authorization codes for the grabbing software enclosed in the package, this is a strong indication that you will have to pay extra for the software bit, unless your favourite video Other... Read more

Not worth the time or money

Impression:Without advertised software;

0 0 0

• posted byfercuen on 02/28/2016

el producto cumple perfectamente con su descripción, precio inmejorable

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bytandrews on 02/22/2016

It works in Linux and Windows no problem. Buy it.

Impression:great;

0 0 1

• posted bydivie20 on 02/14/2016

Works Great High Quality took a little over 3 weeks to arrive but that's to be expected I've used it already and I am impressed with the result worth the price.

Impression:Useful,Easy;

0 0 1

• posted bybluemalibu on 02/11/2016

This was perfect for my use in transferring my old VHS tapes to files I could see on my computer. I didn't install the provided drivers in my Windows 7 computer; Windows automatically installed the correct ones. However, I did use the software provided with the device for recording and it worked... Read more

Impression:Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere