Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasonw on 07/01/2016

Impression:Malfunctioned;

It seamed good at first, capturing the video picture, but then after 10 minutes of use the picture was lost. I tried rebooting, but ever since then I get from windows that the device has malfunctioned. Windows now only recognizes it as Unknown Device. I have tried it on a few computers and get I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byArn123 on 06/02/2016

Impression:Without advertised software;

Pros: Nice finish, good plugs and wires. Cons: Did not sport Uleas Studio SE as advertised, and without proper authorization codes for the grabbing software enclosed in the package, this is a strong indication that you will have to pay extra for the software bit, unless your favourite video Other... Read more

Not worth the time or money

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLeoPedrotti on 07/07/2015

Impression:Disappointed ,falso;

É uma porcaria, não funcionou. Já tive outro do DX e funcionava, agora vendem esse falsificado. E ainda tive que pagar 58 reais de taxa de alfandega. PÉSSIMO!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byqhubbles on 07/05/2015

Impression:Disappointed ,Scam,unuseful;

I'm utterly disappointed with this purchase. Since the day I got it, I haven’t been able to make it work. The drivers are not working, the software comes without serial number, the devices heats. When the device receives the video, it freezes. The worst: this is a fake copy of the original Don’t... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalbertogmdp on 06/05/2015

Impression:Disappointed ;

As a Fake of Easycap, it just dont works properly. I wanted to use it to see video image on a phone, but as the chip is not what it should be, it just don't works. Really disappointed

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

Impression:Satisfeito,Submit your impression,Disappointed ;

I couldn't find out if it works or not, since the dongle wasn't recognized by my operating system... I guess that's to be expected when using Linux.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrickkonz on 04/22/2010

None that I can think off. Oh, I now have a short USB extension cable... Drivers dont work. They are unsigned so get warnings when installing them. Never seen so many bluescreens in the time I have tried to get this working. Even trying other drivers found online I get both my machines crashing I... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere