• Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobenilsonM on 12/17/2016

Impression:BOM;

bom produto satisfeito com a utilização

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

Impression:Useful;

There are not many such USB video capture devices on the market already, but if you are persistent you can get this one to work. If you get the driver wrong, you can easily crash your Windows OS. For the right one, see the discussions in the forum. I got it working with a composite cable coming I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOluFemi on 08/29/2015

Impression:Easy;

The installation software does not come with the item, you will need to download it over the Internet. You might need to break open the item to actually discover the chipset details which will enable you know which software is suitable for your purchase. See... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• ViewMore Hide

• posted bySebastian013 on 07/24/2015

Impression:Easy;

facil de instalar, eso si no usar el programa que viene con el, y en windows 7 no funciona, utilizar en windows xp.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUser1001 on 07/09/2015

This video grabber device offer stereo audio and composite/super-video inputs. The device driver seams to work properlly on Win-Vista-32bits and Win7-64bits but the application software very disapointing. Get another one if you can. Be aware the Composite video input is 75 ohms impedance so if to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPatric1977 on 06/26/2015

Impression:Disappointed ;

Цена конечно подкупает. Покупалось устройство для перезаписи vhs, mini dv, video 8 на двд и блю рей болванки. Но успел сделать всего пару кассет, затем перестало работать. Не понятно может ли устройство нормально работать с windows 7 с 8 точно нет. В описании вроде бы да. Драйвера приложены и их... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMiigii on 05/23/2015

It took me quite a while to get this device working. I haven't used it so much but if your looking for a cheap video capturer this is probably your best choice.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykiller3211 on 05/16/2015

Impression:Útil,Quase Atende oque promete;

pros: preço e tamanho contra: áudio converte com interferência, software sem opção de idioma

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydijkmane on 04/06/2015

Impression:Disappointed ;

Pro : price. Cons : found difficulty's in finding the correct driver to let it run with W7-x64, drivers on the CD don't work after hours i found the correct one somewhere on the net for the SMI2021chip. Had to go to illegal website to find a serial number for the Ulead software, there was no with... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere