DX » Community » Reviews » Scare Lifelike Skull Head Mask Headgear - Random Color
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBornhausen on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good mask. I received no hurt. Buy more often. Well designed and easy to wear. I liked a lot. Serious and committed seller. I think it took to get the product.Very good mask. I received no hurt. Buy more often. Well designed and easy to wear. I liked a lot.Serious... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerbt on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:When you look at the mirror and see yourself using this mask is too much cool! Looks like Ghost, of COD! Mine was not smelly, and looks like will last long. Good price! I think it is a good headgear for bikers... I do not know what they mean when saying that it... Read more

It goes very well with sku 59971
    0 0
  • posted bygregoryj on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good design. I liked that it the part of the mask that covered the mouth could be slid down easily so that I could walk into shops after taking my helmet off. I liked the skull design on the mask. It my face warm and my helmet clean when I was riding around on the motor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvedder105 on 03/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has great price and great details-it looks just like the Ghost if you know what I mean :) You can use it for rides or airsoft, paintball, etc... Cons:When if first comes, it had some strange smell but with time it faded away. Main cons for me were the sewin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing looks great with a jet helmet! My friends were fascinated when I arrived with this one. It prevents you from eating all the insects flying arround with over 100 miles per hour ;-p Cons:Hmm... there was some strange smell when it arrived. So first I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedmontonartist on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a useful for riding a mototrcycle. A good fit. it will fit most heads and takes some time to get use too. But it does the job. it is best to keep the nose over the top as it is easier to breath from Cons:It has a weired smell that taht's a bit of time to g... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections