DX » Community » Reviews » Scare Lifelike Skull Head Mask Headgear - Random Color
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBornhausen on 06/29/2014

Very good mask. I received no hurt. Buy more often. Well designed and easy to wear. I liked a lot. Serious and committed seller. I think it took to get the product.Very good mask. I received no hurt. Buy more often. Well designed and easy to wear. I liked a lot.Serious and committed seller. I think it took to get the product. Very good mask. I received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerbt on 11/12/2013

When you look at the mirror and see yourself using this mask is too much cool! Looks like Ghost, of COD! Mine was not smelly, and looks like will last long. Good price! I think it is a good headgear for bikers... I do not know what they mean when saying that it has a random color, mine came exactly the same they show. The quality of finishing is not ... Read more

It goes very well with sku 59971
    0 0
  • posted byVendetta64 on 08/23/2013

Good quality product and elastic which allowed me to put on a half mask ( The Ourdoor War Games Steel Wire Mesh + Nylon Protective Facial Mask) On the playground was a devilish look ^^ We used it during a photo shoot. View photos of users to see the great look. So you like? ^^ A small problem finishing. Some son hanging I cut with scissors We can put ... Read more

GREAT LOOK!
    0 0
  • posted bygregoryj on 09/03/2012

Good design. I liked that it the part of the mask that covered the mouth could be slid down easily so that I could walk into shops after taking my helmet off. I liked the skull design on the mask. It my face warm and my helmet clean when I was riding around on the motorbike. Skull pattern is inappropriate for some social settings so it's not for everyone.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvedder105 on 03/30/2012

It has great price and great details-it looks just like the Ghost if you know what I mean :) You can use it for rides or airsoft, paintball, etc... When if first comes, it had some strange smell but with time it faded away. Main cons for me were the sewings which are now that of quality. First I had to take scissors to cut it all from inside... Maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

This thing looks great with a jet helmet! My friends were fascinated when I arrived with this one. It prevents you from eating all the insects flying arround with over 100 miles per hour ;-p Hmm... there was some strange smell when it arrived. So first I cleaned it with my other cloths and the smell is gone now. Maybe my head is a little bit bigger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedmontonartist on 05/26/2011

It is a useful for riding a mototrcycle. A good fit. it will fit most heads and takes some time to get use too. But it does the job. it is best to keep the nose over the top as it is easier to breath from It has a weired smell that taht's a bit of time to go away. you do sweet a bit more then others but for the price you can't expect more I think if ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections