DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire R2 Cree XM-L T6 5-Mode 510-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfaileas on 04/29/2013

Bright at full brightness, battery lasts for quite a while in low brightness (which is enough for most things). Compact, and pretty inexpensive. Can light up a reasonably priced room tailsitting. Uses rechargable batteries, so picking up alkalines for an emergency is not an option. Battery lasts pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

- killer toy, actually that good, made a really good impression on all my colleagues, - very easy to mod - my best light so far - small enough for edc none here, as it folows: - pill lose -> put some good old paper on the battery - get's warm on hight -> put some copper sheet around the drop-in,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvengerx on 04/26/2012

- Great, white light - The beam is well wide, differently from other models like 502B which are narrower - You can use the 'low' mode to go around the lit places at night (example on the city), signalling where you are yet saving battery time and not obfuscating others' sight (specially car drivers) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeEvans on 10/30/2011

Standard construction, 6P compatible body. Very bright, possibly actually as bright as stated. Mode memory works well. Low is actually low, which is very useful for use in close up, like reading a watch, map or finding your way indoors. No PWM flickering in low modes Strobe and SOS modes are distracting,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnhappyCustomer on 04/28/2011

+about 450 to 500 lumens +18650 protected cells fit nice :) +Brightest light you can get for the money as of this review. +5 modes allows for strobing friends and long runtime +build quality is pretty good (threads are nice) +reliable so far, best light i own actually (besides hs-802) +floods a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzippyzappy on 04/16/2011

I am very pleased with the color output. I was expecting greenish or something awful for the price. Greatly surprised! It has intense lumen ability. It plain smokes my $54 P3D-Q5 and all my older generation hand held LED lights except for my Magic Shine bike lights because of power source. Floody with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byckaidi on 04/13/2011

-I think its very bright. -Can tail stand. -Good build quality look and feel soild -Fit well with sku.31871 for bicycle mounting. sku.20392 that I bought with need to be squeezed in. And in fact it damaged the outside sticker of the batt that I need to removed the whole sticker. Now my batt is naked.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLion251 on 04/12/2011

This light has the build quality that I've come to expect from the WF-504B. I had already ordered several with either XRE-R2 and XPG-R5, this is the first XML-T6. Sturdy, nice finish, even lubricated O-rings. Very much impressed with the amount of light! This light appears to be direct-driven. When you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections