DX » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-808E HA-III 3-Mode 1000-Lumen LED Bike Light Set w/ CREE XM-LT60 (4x18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byquent1 on 01/27/2014

Super powerful, like all the CREE lights, was a very good power/price ratio at the time compared to other DX models The light carked it after about 2/3 years of use, I thought it was the driver (continuous current power supply) as the LED was still on but always on low transmit mode like it's too hot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoog1ebot on 12/10/2013

Very shining brightly. The relatively small size. In warm weather the battery lasts as written. Fast charging. With adapter socket on the euro. Good packed. In cold weather, the battery is quickly depleted. Not very secure mounting lights. I would like to wire length. It would be good if the manufacturer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybkhc47 on 10/18/2013

Out of of all Magic-shine bike lights (MJ-816E, MJ-872, MJ-880 and MJ-808) the MJ-808E is the best one you can get. I had opportunity to test them all at once to compare. Out of the box the reflector was vibrating against the glass making a sort of a rattling noise but that was very easy to fix with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimslim on 09/27/2013

- The Battery is exactly as on the Product Pictures - it comes with a complete solid housing (not only in a foil housing as other Products). - The Cable feels good, has good haptics. - The Charger seems to have a electronic that protects the Battery from overcharging, and even had a Status LED that display ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybertty on 09/12/2013

- Very bright - Only 3 modes so you don't need to cycle through 10 modes to find the one you want to use - Price (it's worth it if you need a good light but it still is a considerable amount of money) It's very bright! I actually have to point it down or block the light with my hand when passing oncoming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuleh on 06/14/2013

It is an affordable lamp for bike. I used it in my mountains riding and it works fine!!! The battery fits perfectly to the frame and it has a little strap to fit the cable. The elatics straps for the handlebar are ok. Although it is cheaper than other models bought locally, it is more expensive than ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byangelmn on 04/21/2013

Good light, similar to magicshine 808e (you can swap batteries with the magicshine). Almost the same light. Maybe a little less lumens, but hard to notice. Rubber grips are good and size/weight also a clone of the magicshine. Hard to find, the only con maybe the short cable lenght, but enought for setting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywinter on 01/28/2013

This light really is fantastic, especially for the price of only $75. I was looking at a similar light at the shopping center the other day and it was more than three hundred dollars. This one is only one quarter of the price so a much better deal for me. The light is sooooo bright and I can see everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanakocka on 01/02/2013

Very strong and bright bike light. I am very safe on my bike with this light because everybody can see me. I had various bike lights, but this is the best. Very easy to fix or remove. Very useful is the colour code showing the charge state of the battery. It's great only pity, that I can't it use as ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjohnlindahl on 12/04/2012

Surprisingly light and small. That goes for the battery pack as well. Incredibly powerful light beam. Excellent spread and daylight color temperature. No blue tints at all. Can I really trust the rubber band fasteners? Probably can but it still feels a bit flimsy. The head unit doesn't weigh very much ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections