Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Top-Notch Build Quality
- Good Battery Life (If You Using Low Mode)
- Daylight At Night
- Battery Indicator (Green - 100%-75%, Blue - 75%-50%, Yellow - 50%-30%, Red - 30%-5%, Blinking Red - Under 5%)
- Well Insulated Battery
- Striking Flare On The Center Of The Beam
- Battery Life For High Mode
- Too Short Battery Cable (To Mount On The Frame)
- The Battery Indicator Does Not Turn Off Unless You Pull The Cord Apart
Car Drivers Do Not Like These Lights (You Should Use Your Light At Low Mode In City). The Great Brightness Of The Light Allows You To Use In Low Mode In Unlit Roads (Like Bicycle Roads). This Is More Than Enough In The Suburbs Too. For More Information About The Lamp Please Visit The Following URL: http://magicshineled.com/product_ok.asp?id=40
If You Buy This Lamp, You Will Not Be Disappointed. The Weak Point Of These Lights Is The Battery, But In This Case Is May Be Replaced.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.