Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillerbest on 06/25/2014

This little watch is great if you worry about scratching your good watch at work, i work carrying heavy things and i bang my watch several times a day and with this watch i dont care because its cheap and durable, it doesnt scratch and looks great for wearing out as well if you want, buy this for yourself and some for your freinds because i find it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelobocchio on 10/15/2013

MUY LINDO PRODUCTO .....MUY CONTENTO CON EL ENVIO EXCELENTE CALIDAD......NO TIENGO NADA QUE OBJETAR TODO EXCELENTE NADA QUE CRITICAR MUY CONTENTO CON EL ENVIO EXCELENTE CALIDAD......NO TENGO NADA QUE OBJETAR TODO EXCELENTE AGRADESCO A DX POR EL ENVIÓ Y EL LINDO PRODUCTO ....ADEMAS DE LA PRESENTACIÓN EXCELENTE MUY RAPIDO Y MUY LINDO TODO ..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoUrashima on 07/29/2013

A very beautiful watch, the pointers of the watch shines in the dark. It's waterproof, so you don't need to take it off to wash your hands, when it's rainning. Very, very beautiful. Very difficult to adjust the watchband. You'll need to a watchmaker, or a watch seller, to adjust it. It's my first watch bought at DX, and after this, I'm sure, that I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichellePorpino on 07/15/2013

Excellent value, looks great. Seems and looks like a much more expensive watch. The battery saver clip on the crown is a big plus point, since it arrives with a working battery ( not dead ) and you just pull out the clip and push in the crown and it works great. The bracelet and clasp seems a little weak - care has to be taken to not apply too much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTom041 on 11/27/2012

Looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. The watch is quite accurate and durable and feels comfortable once adjusted for personal preference. Although I have given it quite a tough time, I would have expected it to last longer. After a month or so, the bracelet broke off. Not hard to repair, but still a bit inconvenient. The bracelet is initially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrinhirsuta on 08/10/2012

It's a very nice, elegant watch, it looks great even in a small wrist like mine. It's very accurate. If you break it you can just get another one for this price, it's really cheap, it looks like a more expensive watch At first look, it seems like poorly built. However it has hold pretty good so far. It's not easy to adjust the band, but doable. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhartley on 08/08/2012

Only pros: not a marvelous quality but looks good and works perfect. For the price it's really great. Much better than I've supposed when I've bought the first one. It's a good and cheap product. None at all. This watch is not a jewel but it's really good for everyday use. I have both models for woman and men. It's also a good gift for your relatives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessing526 on 07/08/2012

very simple watch but cheap so if anything happens u can just replace it. its stainless steel (i hope) so it looks nicer and hopefully will hold up longer. the price is cheap but definitely looks more than 6 bucks. not a watch expert but to me it looks like it should be more than 20$ maybe 30?? SOO difficult to open the clasp. im not sure if it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylmnoplmnop on 08/23/2011

This little watch is great if you worry about scratching your good watch at work, i work carrying heavy things and i bang my watch several times a day and with this watch i dont care because its cheap and durable, it doesnt scratch and looks great for wearing out as well if you want, buy this for yourself and some for your freinds because i find it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillerud on 06/26/2011

Low price Clean, neutral look Precise Cheap build Somewhat flimsy locking mechanism Has a tendency to pull hair on the wrist I needed a watch that looked clean and neutral, somewhat professional and without fancy features like most modern day digital watches. This fits the description perfectly. The watch looks nice, though by looking closely at it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections