DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Car Charging Adapter + USB Cable Set for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipod - Black (12 V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecvychas on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for a small charger and a cable for my iPhone 4S. This was a perfect match! Small, black and minimalistic design. Cons:Very good deal for a reasonable price. Was really happy that cable was also included! Does it's job 100 percent! OtherThoughts:Small, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreitasfefs on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:bom e barato, recomendo vale a pena boa qualidade fácil uso.....ótimo custo beneficio bom e barato, recomendo vale a pena boa qualidade fácil uso.....ótimo custo beneficio Cons:nada a declarar que deprecie o produto OtherThoughts:bom e barato... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbuferaValen on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price. small and lightweight. The charger is very little, so you can carry it in your pocket everywhere. Cons:Charger heats up so it´s a good idea to do not leave it permanently plugged. OtherThoughts:Good as a spare iPhone/iPad car charger. Construction is not top... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteo1992 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Tiny, fits any pocket; - Red light to alert that it's working; - Works with iPhone 4S. With little effort you can charge your iPhone while driving comfortably inside your car. - It sticks out of the lighter adapter about 3/4 of a centimeter to allow removal. It does not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuzka on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It should charge the Iphone in the car, cut unfotunately it does not work! The cable that came with the usb charger does not work, I had to change it. After installing the new cable the charger only works for 3 minutes and after that it stops to charge the pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I just can say that is a nice small charger, so if you don't smoke in the car and you just plug USB adaptors in your car, this is the product, as is not disturbing a bit because once plugged get fully inside the lighter hole. I use it with the standard Iphone usb charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjames159 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:never a flat battery again, very usefull when using GPS or 3G on your iphone cuz this costs alot of battery it's very small and it has a small light on the top, this is usefull to see if it has good connecting with the car battery Cons:in some cars the small orange light... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordook on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It's hard to find a better product for this price -the device is really little, so easy to move from one car to another -the cable is really like an apple one -it can stay in car without any problem; even when it's cold (couldn't try during summer warm yet) Cons:-It wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevisan on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small Doesn't stick out very far from plug My car's little doors over the plugs can still close with it in Nice little red light to tell you that it's working Cons:The red power light is rather bright, enough so that I could put some masking tape over it to make it match... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoeldiego on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Tiny, fits any pocket; - Red light to alert that it's working; - Border near the usb port makes it easy to remove from the lighter hole; - Works with iPhone 4S. Cons:- USB cable it's not good; - Metal pads near the 'bottom' are so hard, makes it difficult, sometimes, to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections