DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Silicone Tailcaps for Flashlights (14mm Green / 10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikenguyen85 on 06/06/2014

Very good price and excellent quality. Very good value item. The glow in the dark feature works fine. As with all glow in the dark product, it need to soak up some light first before it will glow. It glows just enough so you can easily see the button in pitch black darkness. None that I found. Very cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byW4LNUT on 10/29/2013

flexible, nice dense color, glows in the dark. good grip texture molded in. fits like it should. good at replacing the stock tailcap. grippy silicone texture. well defined shape and grip texture the glow doesn't last very long. the glow is dim. it's a bit of fussy work to take apart the tailcap button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDud4s on 09/13/2013

- Glows in the dark as it is stated; - Very good rubber; - Very good upgrade to flaslights or jus to replace broken tailcaps from older flashlights; - Fits most flsh light models, very esay to install, just unscrew the flashlight out or inner screew and replace the original one; - None so far! Took around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychesuke on 02/13/2013

These tail caps give a great look to your flashlights. They also glow in the dark. They are very easy to be replaced. just pull the back pill on the tail so you can have access to the PCB and the tail cap.Fitts almost for all brand/types of flashlight with a clicky, even when this is placed at the side.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseguingaming on 12/23/2012

This product is non flammable when used as a dustcap for a laser. This product has a strong GITD (Glow in the dark) and last for a very long time. This is good for replacing flashlight click buttons or for using as a dustcap for laser pointer. Its a 10 pack so you will always have replacements. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilekb on 12/18/2012

Inexpensive, you get ten of these lettle things. They fit most of my flashlights from different manufacturers, but a couple of flashlights had lsightly different sizes and they just wouldn't quite fit properly and made it difficult to get on. They have a little piece of green rubber in the center on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLASERgenGibelli on 12/05/2012

These tail caps give a great look to your flashlights. They also glow in the dark. They are very easy to be replaced. I've posted an image on how to change the tail cap, just pull the back pill on the tail so you can have access to the PCB and the tail cap. It has a strange color, doesn't glows that ... Read more

How to change the tailcap

0 0 1

• posted byctraney on 11/14/2012

These are awesome tailcaps! I was looking everywhere for them. I saw on a forum that a member was selling these for $2.50 a piece! I couldn't believe it when I found them for less than 20 cents each! You can't beat this price. They glow well, feel pretty durable/sturdy, and make your light look awesome.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymef1stofel on 10/17/2012

+ Glowing; + Easy to replace original tailcap; + Makes your flashlight the individual. - Not suitable for some flashlights (e.g. i can't install it in UltraFire WF-502B); - Short time for glowing; - You need special tool to disassemble button of your flashlight (I use a fork:) ). I use in UltraFire WF-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

really nice glowing caps, I put it on all my flashlights and looks really nice. Gives them extra dimension Beware of real size for you battery, measure and then buy the perfect one. I bought wrong so I exchanged with my friends for real size. Probably good gift for flashlight fans and collectors. Easier ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections