Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderron on 05/20/2014

I bought 2 of them, did not believe that there was a difference in temperature, but there yes indeed the hard drive down the temperature. The difference was 4 degrees, it was not much, but I'm using in a home ARCADE, it heats up a lot, so I need to cool everything inside the cabin. The color is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz12345678 on 06/13/2013

Quality good. It is painted well, anywhere dangles nothing and doesn't stick out. Quite silent, at all I didn't expect for such money. I came in cardboard packing with transparent plastic. There corresponds a photo on a site. At transfer it was a little deformed, but easily I unbent the aluminum case,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeter947 on 08/29/2012

Good quality for price. Better (lower) power consumption than others. Quiet! I use it to circulate air in my camper fridge. Its great for that job. The fans blow air towards the mounting surface - that is better than blowing away from the mounting surface. Aluminium frame is a little weak, but once screwed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byopera78 on 04/24/2012

I like this device. It works as it shoould work. It's cheap. No the cons good deal. if you need cheap gadget to improve your pc's - to buy this one. This arrangement almost ????????. It very well ???????? to cool down to the store of the information to not admit its overheating. Very easy weight of an ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections