Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejes0 on 06/06/2015

i got this because one of my NAS drives were starting to get hot and i was worried about it. i added this fan, now all my other drives seem hot in comparison. good price, good buy

Impression:Easy,quiet,cooling;

0 0 0

• posted byquique18c on 05/03/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 year Pros: - Good price. - Easy to install. Cons: - No cons. The product is just fine.

Impression:a little loud;

0 0 0

• posted bywendell7 on 03/27/2015

The product meets all the characteristics described in the notice. The power of the fans are fully compatible. Great product to assist in ventilation from my computer. I will use it also in my robotics project. I have to complain about the product so far, really advise your purchase.

Great product for computers Great product for computers

Impression:Comfortable,Beautiful,Electronic;

0 0 0

• posted byderron on 05/20/2014

I bought 2 of them, did not believe that there was a difference in temperature, but there yes indeed the hard drive down the temperature. The difference was 4 degrees, it was not much, but I'm using in a home ARCADE, it heats up a lot, so I need to cool everything inside the cabin. The color is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz12345678 on 06/13/2013

Quality good. It is painted well, anywhere dangles nothing and doesn't stick out. Quite silent, at all I didn't expect for such money. I came in cardboard packing with transparent plastic. There corresponds a photo on a site. At transfer it was a little deformed, but easily I unbent the aluminum... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeter947 on 08/29/2012

Good quality for price. Better (lower) power consumption than others. Quiet! I use it to circulate air in my camper fridge. Its great for that job. The fans blow air towards the mounting surface - that is better than blowing away from the mounting surface. Aluminium frame is a little weak, but at... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byopera78 on 04/24/2012

I like this device. It works as it shoould work. It's cheap. No the cons good deal. if you need cheap gadget to improve your pc's - to buy this one. This arrangement almost ????????. It very well ???????? to cool down to the store of the information to not admit its overheating. Very easy weight... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere