DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Cycling Oversleeves - Black (Size L/Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfafkac on 05/27/2013

Really good quality for so little money. Material got good feeling on touching. Bends on both ends are tight enough for everyone who is seriously doing cycling and got no or really low fat level and is skinny as hell. non at thes moment and I dont think that anything will and this feeling. Its looking really well, cant make a bed decision by buing this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplazmid on 11/08/2012

A great Price for these Oversleeves. Very good fabric quality and color treatment. It's light and comfortable. the size is not European characteristic, seems to be made for Asian customer, so order at least one size bigger, the rubber ends will hold them on your arm so no fear that they will not fit. I ordered L size but next time my choice will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatanninio on 10/17/2012

well built, nice silicon friction pads in the inside top and bottom. Can't say much more as I can not use them due to size. size is rather small - I got L and need at least XL, and I'm not huge. I have not been able to use mine outside as they are so small I can barely get my hands into them. I will probably try to pass them to my wife. The pair I get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoppis on 08/28/2012

A product with really good quality. Can not really see much difference in these and similar products costing much more. Easy to use and feature smart "lock" mechanism that allows the product stuck to the skin (just be sure to order the right size). If you like to ride in a little poorer and colder weather so this product is highly recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjtomy.d1 on 06/27/2012

It's very good for it's price and also good quality, but not perfect tough. Colores are good and also fabric quality. It's light and comfortable. It is a little bit smaller than European sizes, so I recomend at least one size bigger as normal. I have size M and bought size L and they are still a little small for me. Pretty much everything I summarised ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections