DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Bamboo Wireless 800DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySevasun on 02/02/2012

+ Natural design - it is real wood! + Looks beautiful + Micro USB adapter + Mouse connects with adapter automatically + Battery cover takes by magnets + Works without any problems There is no cons as I think. Maybe the price can be a little more cheaper :) I think that it is pretty good mouse. Natural materials are very cool and comfortably. It is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArsonist on 09/01/2011

Mouse is very attractive! Smooth and natural surface of it is very nice for your hand. Good movement without lags. Button work very accurate and well. Mouse has good and light weight The wheel in mouse isn't mounted well, because in my mouse I can move it to left and to the right from normal position without using special power of my finger. The rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoorg on 04/21/2011

The mouse works surprisingly well! Very low lag (like Logitech mice that are 5x more expensive) Buttons are responsive and have just the right amount of resistance. Feels great in the hand. Has a nice smell too... I wonder how it will smell once it absorbs some more of my sweat... :) It's a bit smaller than I'd like. In the photo it seems like a normal ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections