DX » Community » Reviews » USB 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n WiFi Wireless LAN Card Adapter
  • 5 star 19 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivankrc on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good and functional device works on my old XP, the connection is good and the speed is excellent. great satisfaction.Functionality for other operating systems I have not tried it but I suppose it will be no problem. Do not forget to set Wifi phone to be able sp&#22... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlek5andr on 02/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was amazed, what connection speed it can provide. It saved my studiyng! I was really glad, that it could be bought for respective price, and the qulity at the same time is perfect. Easy to use. Applies for different processor-bit platforms. No need to mentio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good speed, even at low connections. Not unstable at all and keeps up with gaming good. Stays at a good temperature and doesnt affect my gaming at all. Cons:Can't actually find any cons, but the manual could have been alittle bit better so it was not so hard t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this product based on other reviews and everybody prased this wireless card adapter. I received it, installed it and it worked great for about three weeks. The price was good. Basically the lowest I could find. Cons:The adapter stopped working after only three... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilliam6207 on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price : for this kind of device you would pay in the Netherlands about 25 Euro's It's easy to install just plugin the dongle and install the driver and it will work on zero driver windows as the delivered driver on 80mm cd. Cons:Can't think of any Maybe the tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhol0008 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap dose the job when close to the network point gets really fast speeds and works well in the same room Cons:2 rooms away the singel streanght drops to week and some times drops out on windows xp it automaticly conects on windows 7 it dosent automaticly conect the so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsu2002 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plug and play, on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit took less than a minute from plugging in to it working fully. Connects every time automatically and hasn't lost a connection yet. Cons:Cheap plastic, easy to open. It has a short antenna, which is a part of board, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChams on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product had no problems so far. The installation was very straightforward (on windows XP) and simple. The case seems OK and I have no complaints so far. Cons:None that I see up until now. OtherThoughts:It isn't the cheapest modem available on DX. I prefered... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywas136 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy and quickly to install, come with CD driver. No problems to run on Windows XP SP3. Works very well in the apartment and small distances. Cons:CD driver easily scratched. Mouse has no power off button and keyboard has no led indicators ( caps lock...Num lock ) Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgistz on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Drivers install without a hitch, the connection is stable, although a bit weak, the speed is very nice and the device stays cool. Works now for a few months already without any problems at all. The price is good. Cons:The signal strength is a bit weak but I di... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections