DX » Community » Reviews » USB 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n WiFi Wireless LAN Card Adapter
  • 5 star 19 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivankrc on 05/08/2014

very good and functional device works on my old XP, the connection is good and the speed is excellent. great satisfaction.Functionality for other operating systems I have not tried it but I suppose it will be no problem. Do not forget to set Wifi phone to be able spárovat.nastavenie PC save and will pracovak well. For each device it may be a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlek5andr on 02/20/2014

I was amazed, what connection speed it can provide. It saved my studiyng! I was really glad, that it could be bought for respective price, and the qulity at the same time is perfect. Easy to use. Applies for different processor-bit platforms. No need to mention its size and portability. I am satisfied with it. Drivers must be manually installed from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Bon qualité, marche en mode monitor, très bon rapport qualité prix. Fonctionne sur machine virtuelle tel que Backtrack par exemple pas d'inconvenant connu a ce jour mise a part le bouchon en plastique pas très solide. Obligatoire d'installer les drivers pour utiliser cette clé. je recommande particulièrement ce produit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Good speed, even at low connections. Not unstable at all and keeps up with gaming good. Stays at a good temperature and doesnt affect my gaming at all. Can't actually find any cons, but the manual could have been alittle bit better so it was not so hard to understand. Little less text on the adapter itself, but I dont noramlly look that much at it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

I ordered this product based on other reviews and everybody prased this wireless card adapter. I received it, installed it and it worked great for about three weeks. The price was good. Basically the lowest I could find. The adapter stopped working after only three weeks of usage. From the other reviews it looks like mine was an isolated case but still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanyix on 11/17/2013

It works as it should, there is driver CD for windows, and no driver needed for linux(just plug in and connect), easy to use, cheap poor sensitivity and signal quality, only good in same room or between thin walls, external antenna socket is needed. 2 metres between the router (which is not the best indeed), and the pc with this adapter means max 59... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvg250 on 09/08/2013

Plug and Play and simple to use. Drivers included was a big plus Small, light and practical. Range is horrible - Require direct sight 2-3 m from wireless access point. Other than the issues with wireless range, I have had no problems with the wireless dongle, for use if you need to access wireless from a close range. It is simple to install and it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydr.tom on 07/10/2013

It's really easy to use, drivers included in mini-CD. Also is of a good built - I didn't see any flaws or dents. It has quite low signal values (but that's quite understandable because of lacking antenna), so it couldn't be from behind of my computer. I experience some lags in online games but that will probably be connected to the signal value - I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilliam6207 on 06/16/2013

Price : for this kind of device you would pay in the Netherlands about 25 Euro's It's easy to install just plugin the dongle and install the driver and it will work on zero driver windows as the delivered driver on 80mm cd. Can't think of any Maybe the transporttime to the netherlands but Dx can't help that. Best value for money can buy Easy in usage,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhol0008 on 04/28/2013

cheap dose the job when close to the network point gets really fast speeds and works well in the same room 2 rooms away the singel streanght drops to week and some times drops out on windows xp it automaticly conects on windows 7 it dosent automaticly conect the sofware it comes with is a little complicated to get it to conect atuomaticly some times ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections